SSI or PADI Dive Certification
Learn to dive in Cozumel!
Earn your PADI dive certification in Cozumel with Salty Endeavors. Complete the class in as short as two (2) days in Cozumel when you finish your classroom portion by e-Learning prior to arrival in our virtual classroom. This the perfect way to dive for vacationers as it eliminates nearly two days of reading while on vacation.
Begin Class Today!
There is no need to wait to begin your class – you can begin the class today in the comfort of your own home. Better yet, it costs you nothing to start today!
Typical SSI or PADI Dive Certification Course Schedule
- Virtual classroom e-Learning completed prior to arrival
- Morning One ~ 9am – 12pm… Brief review of knowledge and in the pool for skills
- Lunch 12pm – 1pm
- Afternoon One ~ 1:30pm – 5pm… in the ocean for dives 1 & 2
- Morning Two ~ In the classroom or pool (if needed)
- Lunch 1pm – 2:15pm
- Afternoon Two ~ 1:30pm – 6pm… in the ocean for dives 3 & 4
- You are a Certified SCUBA Diver!
- Morning Three ~ In the ocean for your first two certified dives! (not included in the price of tuition)
Open Water SCUBA Certification
* Prices listed are without Mexico IVA
Our on-site classroom is complete with unlimited purified water, flat screen Hi-Def television, comfortable recliner seating, and perhaps most importantly – quality air conditioning. The “classroom” portion of your class will include over 3 hours of educational video in addition to the textbook. Combined those two media will prepare you for your initial Knowledge Reviews – a series of questions following each of the five (5) chapters. Once each student has demonstrated thorough understanding of the materials the instructor will administer the 45 question quiz, followed by the 60 question exam, with each also providing additional study and review time with the instructor.
Our on-site pool reaches a maximum depth of 2 meters and functions as the ideal place to take your first breathes underwater. The environment is ideal for learning on many levels – comfortable atmosphere, zero distractions, and zero currents. Here your instructor will teach you over 20 skills which are paramount in your evolution as a SCUBA diver.
Finally the class will move to the ocean for your four (4) open water dives. Usually we start with our first two (2) dives as shore dives and complete dives 3 & 4 from the boat. Each dive you will demonstrate proficiency in various skills which you learned in the pool. After the fourth completed dive, provided you have already passed your written exam, you will have earned your PADI dive certification and are a new diver!
SSI or PADI Dive Certification Class Tuition Includes:
- All classroom materials
- Use of rental equipment
- Use of pool for confined water skills development
- Air fills
- Four (4) open water dives
- Certification processing fee
- Lifetime certification
- Maximum size (6) students in open enrollment
Prefer to call us?
Call from USA (312) 757 - 6167
From Mexico dial 987 - 111 - 9138
WhatsApp Free International text and calling +521 - 987 - 111 - 9138
Desde Mexico 987 - 112 - 4089
WhatsApp +521 - 987 - 112 - 4089
Wouldn't you rather be Salty?