Scuba Cozumel with a Private Charter
If you want to scuba Cozumel, renting your own private charter is the best way to go. Either in the morning, afternoon, or full day, it is a fantastic way to experience Cozumel on your terms. Chartering the boat yourself means only people you invite are with you as you scuba Cozumel. You get to set the plan for the day (weather permitting). The boat holds a maximum of 6 SCUBA divers or 8 snorkelers, but we are happy to fill it with just one person if you prefer. Your boat – your choice!
We have several options for you to scuba Cozumel on
your private charter.
Half, full and twilight charters available for SCUBA. Sunset El Cielo tours for the whole family. Private beach lunches on a 3-tank afternoon… Choose from our options below to scuba Cozumel!
Scuba Cozumel with the following services for our Private Charters
- Pick-up available downtown or from 20 other available piers
- All private charter dives within the Marine Park (unless otherwise agreed upon)
- Expert staff above water – Captain Domingo is a Cozumel native with 30+ years working on boats
- Expert staff below water – Divemasters are certified to AT LEAST a ranking of Master Scuba Diver Trainer and combine for over 10,000 dives in the Cozumel Marine Park
- 200BAR / 3000psi Air-filled aluminum 80CF cylinders (EANx and larger/smaller cylinders available for an additional cost)
- 60 minutes or longer bottom times *
- 60 – 75 minute minute surface interval between dives on private beach, beach club, or restaurant
- Complete setup, cylinder swap, and clean up of gear (You just show up and dive!)
- Microfiber towel for use on board the boat
- Reef-safe sunblock (Please note: non-reef-safe sunblock is not allowed in the Cozumel Marine Park)
- Water, fresh fruit, snacks on board the boat
- Rain jacket provided
- Dry bag provided
- Overnight storage of personal gear if you are diving multiple days
- Rental gear is not included but is available for an additional $15 fee
- Nitrox is available for an additional fee of $10 per cylinder
* Longer dives times can be accommodated with advanced notice and an earlier departure time.
Contact Salty Endeavours for more information!
Enriched Air Nitrox is available for $10 per cylinder. Reserve your cylinders at the same time you reserve your dives.We highly suggest at least two enriched air Nitrox tanks of 32% for anyone doing 4 or more dives per day. It is also encouraged to all our divers doing only 2-tanks daily to consider doing your second dive on 32% for an added margin of safety.
Not Nitrox certified?
You can start your Enriched Air Nitrox class today! We offer the eLearning class to make obtaining your Nitrox certification easy and convenient. Have the material completed prior to you arrive to scuba Cozumel. Be ready stay at depth longer than ever before! After you complete a brief multiple choice exam with us in Cozumel, we’ll head to the boat for the practical application of analyzing, calculating and then the fun part… scuba Cozumel with NITROX!
A half-day charter is the best way to dive Cozumel. Two dives, private boat, what more needs to be said?!
We provide the additional following services to our half-day charters:
- Two (2) 1 tank dives
- Choose the departure time of 8am or 1:30pm
- Afternoon charter has option for late departure and second dive a night dive
- Afternoon charter has option for sunset drive home from El Cielo
A full-day charter is the best way to dive Cozumel. Four dives, private boat, what more needs to be said?!
We provide the additional following services to our full-day charters:
- Four (4) 1 tank dives
- You decide the departure time! 4th dive night dive?
- 75 minute surface interval between dives on private beach, beach club, or restaurant
- Lunch provided beach side
Half Day Charter
Full Day Charter
Night 1-Tank Charter
* Prices listed are without Mexico IVA
Scuba diving Cozumel Prices listed are without Mexico IVA
El Cielo Excursion
This package is perfect for the family or group or friends where not everyone is a scuba diver. Collective gasps aside, not everyone is a diver, so this afternoon trip offers snorkeling at the best reefs Cozumel can offer, and once you are finished snorkeling you will head into El Cielo for a little bit of fun. What is El Cielo you may ask? I’ll just let the pictures tell the story…
Leave your message at contact us page of Salty Endeavours
This Scuba Cozumel excursion includes:
- Snorkeling for up to 6 people
- All snorkel gear required
- Snorkel guide
- Snorkeling on two reefs in the Cozumel Marine Park
- Anchorage or snorkeling in El Cielo
- Sunset view on slow cruise home
- Food and drinks available at an extra cost including guacamole, pico de gallo, chips, crackers, sausage, cheese, sandwiches, beer, margaritas, etc.
El Cielo Snorkel & Sunset Cruise
Reach us by Phone-
Prefer to call us?
Call from USA (312) 757 - 6167
From Mexico dial 987 - 111 - 9138
WhatsApp Free International text and calling +521 - 987 - 111 - 9138
Desde Mexico 987 - 112 - 4089
WhatsApp +521 - 987 - 112 - 4089
Wouldn't you rather be Salty?