Perfect Buoyancy Specialty Certification
Every diver wants to be a “good diver” – Good buoyancy control is the first step in this direction.
Proper buoyancy control can only be mastered with proper training. The Perfect Buoyancy program will improve your swimming position and reduce your effort which will lead to less air consumption. In addition, proper buoyancy control is the best skill for environmental protection.
The SSI Perfect Buoyancy program provides you with the in-depth knowledge, skills and experience needed to most effectively use your Total Diving System. Our goal is to prepare you for your journey by improving your buoyancy control and comfort in the water, and to ensure you have an enjoyable diving experience.
Benefits of Achieving Perfect Buoyancy
Over the course of two dives, you’ll learn about:
- The effective use of equipment for buoyancy control
- The basic knowledge about buoyancy and what affects it
- Controlling your buoyancy in the water
- Excellent buoyancy control as an active contribution to the underwater world
Perequisites & Requirements For Perfect Buoyancy
- Minimum Age 10 years
- Open Water Certified (SSI, PADI, or any any agency equivilent)
- Minimum two (2) open water dives
- Class duration of one (1) day
- Credit this certification towards your SSI Dive Guide certification
Approximate Class Schedule
- Completion of eLearning by student
- Doubt clearning and dive briefing by Salty Endeavors
- Two (2) morning or afternoon dives at Tikila Reef
- Online final exam
- Certification processing!
Perfect Buoyancy Certification
- Plus Mexico IVA
Prefer to call us?
Call from USA (312) 757 - 6167
From Mexico dial 987 - 119 - 3731
WhatsApp Free International text and calling +521 - 987 - 119 - 3731
Wouldn't you rather be Salty?