Discover SCUBA for the first time!
The PADI Discover SCUBA and the SSI Try SCUBA programs were designed to get an individual underwater (and breathing!) in as short a time as possible. This is a great way to see if SCUBA is something you are interested in before fully investing in the Open Water Certification class. It is important to note minimal instruction is provided and this is not a certification course.
2-tank Discover Scuba Boat Dive
- Two (2) afternoon dives done from a boat inside the Marine Park
- Instruction provided the morning of diving at our on-site pool
- Four (4) skills completed in the pool
- Dives typically last 45-60 minutes
- Dives can be credited as your first dive should you wish to complete the full certification
Discover what you’ve been missing
The 2-tank Discover Scuba Boat Dive option is fantastic for those people with a full afternoon available. It offers much value as it includes pool instruction to gain familiarity with the equipment and work out the anxiety prior to going into the ocean. Four (4) skills are taught in the pool – mask clearing, regulator recovery, assisted air ascent, and neutral buoyancy. The added skills of assisted air ascent and neutral buoyancy will enhance in-water comfort, control, and confidence which in turn promotes longer dive times.
Typical Schedule for the 2-tank Discover Scuba boat dive
- 10 am – In the classroom / pool
- 12 noon – 1:30 pm Lunch
- 2 pm – 6:30 pm In the ocean diving
These dives can be used as the first dive of the full certification class should you decide to complete the Open Water Scuba Diver certification.
Discover SCUBA 2-tank Boat Dive
- In the USA 312-757-6167
- In Mexico 987-111-9138
- WhatsApp +521-987-111-9138
- Para espanol 987-112-4089
- WhatsApp +521-987-112-4089