Specialty Instructor Certifications
If you are looking to continue your professional education, Salty Endeavors has you covered! We offer many professional level classes focused on specific specialty topics. Add to your resume and increase your professional marketability by adding one or more Specialty Instructor certifications.
All classes taught by Henry C. Schultz, the only SSI Platinum Pro 5000 Instructor Trainer in Quintana Roo. Be confident you are learning from Mexico’s most experienced SSI Instructor Trainer.
Prices vary by class. Contact us for further details.
Active status Divemasters may qualify as Training Specialists to teach the Ecology Specialty programs.
In addition to the Ecology Specialty programs, Assistant Instructors may also qualify to teach the following specialty programs:
- Altitude Diving
- Boat Diving
- Computer Diving
- Equipment Techniques
- Perfect Buoyancy
- Photo & Video
- Science Of Diving
- Waves, Tides & Currents
Advanced Open Water Instructor
- Have an active status SSI Open Water Instructor certification.
- Have at least four (4) SSI Specialty Instructor certifications, including Diver Stress & Rescue.
- Have issued at least 15 Specialty and/or Advanced Adventurer certifications.
Have the following active status SSI certifications or an equivalent from a recognized training agency:
- Advanced Open Water Instructor
- Science of Diving Instructor
Have issued at least 30 certifications including:
- 15 Scuba Diver and/or Open Water Diver
- 3 Diver Stress & Rescue
- 3 Dive Guide
- 3 Science of Diving
- 6 Advanced Adventurer and/or additional specialty program
Prefer to call us?
Call from USA (312) 757 - 6167
From Mexico dial 987 - 119 - 3731
WhatsApp Free International text and calling +521 - 987 - 119 - 3731
Wouldn't you rather be Salty?