Private Charter Your Own Boat
Renting your own private charter for the morning, afternoon, or full day, is a fantastic way to experience Cozumel on your terms. Chartering the boat yourself means only people you invite are with you, and you get to set the plan for the day (weather permitting). The boat holds a maximum of 6 SCUBA divers or 8 snorkelers, but we are happy to fill it with just one person if you prefer. It’s your choice!
We have several options for you to enjoy Cozumel on your private charter.
Half, full and twilight charters available for SCUBA. Sunset El Cielo tours for the whole family. Private beach lunches on a 3-tank afternoon… Choose from our options below!
We provide the following services to our SCUBA Private Charters
- Pick-up available downtown or from 20 other available piers
- All private charter dives within the Marine Park (unless otherwise agreed upon)
- Expert staff above water – Captain Domingo is a Cozumel native with 30+ years working on boats
- Expert staff below water – Divemasters are certified to AT LEAST a ranking of Master Scuba Diver Trainer and combine for over 40,000 dives in the Cozumel Marine Park
- 200BAR / 3000psi Air-filled aluminum 80CF cylinders (EANx and larger/smaller cylinders available for an additional cost)
- 60 minutes or longer bottom times *
- 60 – 75 minute minute surface interval between dives on private beach, beach club, or restaurant
- Complete setup, cylinder swap, and clean up of gear (You just show up and dive!)
- Microfiber towel for use on board the boat
- Reef-safe sunblock (Please note: non-reef-safe sunblock is not allowed in the Cozumel Marine Park)
- Water, fresh fruit, snacks on board the boat
- Rain jacket provided
- Dry bag provided
- Overnight storage of personal gear if you are diving multiple days
- Rental gear is not included but is available for an additional $15 fee
- Nitrox is available for an additional fee of $8 per cylinder
* Longer dives times can be accommodated with advanced notice and an earlier departure time.
Enriched Air Nitrox is available for $10 per cylinder. Reserve your cylinders at the same time you reserve your dives.
Not Nitrox certified?
You can start your Enriched Air Nitrox class today! We offer the eLearning class to make obtaining your Nitrox certification easy and convenient. Have the material completed prior to your arrival in Cozumel and be ready stay at depth longer than ever before. After you complete a brief multiple choice exam with us in Cozumel, we’ll head to the boat for the practical application of anglicizing, calculating and then the fun part… DIVING NITROX!
A half-day charter is the best way to dive Cozumel. Four dives, private boat, what more needs to be said?!
We provide the additional following services to our half-day charters:
- Two (2) 1 tank dives
- Choose the departure time of 8am or 1:30pm
- Afternoon charter has option for late departure and second dive a night dive
- Afternoon charter has option for sunset drive home from El Cielo
A full-day charter is the best way to dive Cozumel. Four dives, private boat, what more needs to be said?!
We provide the additional following services to our full-day charters:
- Four (4) 1 tank dives
- You decide the departure time! 4th dive night dive?
- 75 minute surface interval between dives on private beach, beach club, or restaurant
- Lunch provided beach side
Half Day Charter
Full Day Charter
Night 1-Tank Charter
El Cielo Excursion
This package is perfect for the family or group or friends where not everyone is a scuba diver. Collective gasps aside, not everyone is a diver, so this afternoon trip offers snorkeling at the best reefs Cozumel can offer, and once you are finished snorkeling you will head into El Cielo for a little bit of fun. What is El Cielo you may ask? I’ll just let the pictures tell the story…
This excursion includes:
- Snorkeling for us to 6 people
- All snorkel gear required
- Snorkel guide
- Snorkeling on two reefs in the Cozumel Marine Park
- Anchorage in El Cielo
- Sunset view on slow cruise home
- Food including guacamole, pico de gallo, chips, crackers, sausage and cheese
- Beer, margaritas, soda, water
El Cielo Snorkel & Sunset Cruise
Call Us By Phone @
Call from USA (312) 757 - 6167
Call from Mexico 987 - 111 - 9138
WhatsApp Free International text and calling +521 - 987 - 111 - 9138
Call from Mexico 987 - 112 - 4089
WhatsApp +521 - 987 - 112 - 4089
Wouldn't you rather be Salty?