Scuba Diving Packages in Cozumel
At Salty Endeavors, we offer a variety of diving packages for individuals and groups. Not only reefs and cenotes, but also grass macro dives to wreck dives. Look below and choose which of the scuba diving packages suits you best in Cozumel. No matter which scuba packages you select, we are ready to provide you with the experience of the lifetime!
If you are looking for a hotel or resort, look no further. We are licensed travel agents and recieve wholesale pricing from all the properties in Cozumel. This allows us to bring you a complete Stay-n-Dive package from your desired resort and still recieve the boutique diving experience of Salty Endeavors. Allow us to provide you an estimate for a dive vacation that fits your exact needs!
Choose the Scuba Diving Package in Cozumel, Mexico Best for You
We bring you over 50 different Scuba Dive Packages in Cozumel. From the Presidential Suite at El Presidente, to a shared-room hostel, and everything in the middle, we have what you are looking for. You should search all of our options before choosing the one that is right for you. Do not hesitate to contact us to discuss which scuba diving package is right for you.
We searched the island for the highest rated and best valued AirBnB options. You can compare them at our Cozumel AirBnB Packages page.
Our Favorite Scuba Dive Packages in Cozumel
Facts About the Cozumel Reef
- We are 6 miles / 10 kms off the coast of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula, Cozumel is called the “Island of the Swallows” and world famous scuba diving destination.
- Primarily, Cozumel is suitable for divers of all levels, no matter you are a beginner or trained. Nonetheless, it is also ranked as one of the top ten places for advanced diving because of the deep walls and clear visibility which may require extra vigilance at some points.
- Apart from scuba diving, Cozumel itself is a great getaway destination. You will find friendly locals, amazing food, lively nightlife, and white sandy beaches. There is something to do for everyone of any age.
- Cozumel is part of Mesoamerican reef system and is protected by the Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park.
- This an extremely healthy Caribbean reef, Cozumel is home to 26 coral species and more than 500 species of fish.
Dive Options for your Package
This is the keystone of our operation. We love to teach new divers. And we especially enjoy teaching continuing education to divers. But truthfully, the endgame is always to enjoy the relaxation that comes from scuba diving! Learn more about our fun diving operations and then reserve your spot on a boat trip for drift diving Cozumel!
Cozumel is an ideal location to take your Open Water scuba certification. To tell the truth, our crystal clear water and year-round tropical water temperatures are too inviting, Additionally, our expert staff is ready to teach you from your first breath underwater all the way to Instructor. Finally, our on staff instructors can teach PADI and SSI. To begin, contact us to learn more about earning scuba certifications with Salty Endeavors.
Either bring a group of friends diving, or come alone, we offer affordable price for scuba diving in Cozumel, Mexico! In view of the discount, if you have 5 or more divers looking to submerge this an excellent option. In other words, book your own private boat for half or full day charters! Further, it is also ideal for the smaller groups looking to keep it a private dive.
In all honesty, we understand you may not want to enjoy Cozumel diving exclusively. Considering the Riviera Maya is a mecca for freshwater cenote dives, we can <maybe> understand missing a day of diving in Cozumel. With over 7000 cenotes and counting, nowhere else on else rivals the cave system found between Cancun to Tulum. We are ready to explore these freshwater caves with you.
Salty Endeavors Dive Shop
Prefer to call us?
Call from USA (312) 757 - 6167
From Mexico dial 987 - 119 - 3731
WhatsApp Free International text and calling +521 - 987 - 119 - 3731
Wouldn't you rather be Salty?