Ready for a Refresh of Skills?
If you’re feeling a bit out of practice with scuba diving, don’t worry! The Scuba Refresher program is designed to help you brush up on your knowledge and skills. Now’s the perfect time to get back in the water and enjoy your favorite activity again. Our SSI/PADI dive professionals will help you get back in the water with ease and enjoyment. It’s a fast and simple approach to ensure you’re ready for your next SSI program or get prepared for your upcoming dive trips with us.
Cozumel offers some of the best diving in the entire Caribbean and our reefs are healthy. Constant currents sweeping up the Yucatan straight are majorly responsible for our vibrant reef system. While drifting along our reefs and walls are an exhilarating experience, its best enjoyed when you are confident about your basic diving skills. An unprepared diver in currents can be a serious safety risk for himself/herself and the entire dive group.
Who Needs a Scuba Refresher?
We strongly recommend the Scuba Refresher program for the below category of certified divers:
- Newly certified divers or less experienced divers, i.e. less than 50 logged dives, and have not dived in the last 12 months.
- Experienced divers, i.e. more than 50 – 75 logged dives and have not dived in the last 24 months.
Skills Covered in the Scuba Refresher Program
- Scuba equipment orientation and assembly.
- Water entry procedure – as applicable.
- Underwater mask clearing skills – partial flood, full flood and remove & replace.
- Underwater Regulator retrieval and clearing skills – 2 methods.
- Buoyancy control practice.
- Emergency air sharing and ascent.
- Oral Inflation of BCD on surface.
When and where can I do it?
A scuba refresher can be done in our private pool or with a single tank shore dive from Tikila beach. We strongly recommend you do the refresher a day before your first day of boat diving or continued education course dives.
- Morning Schedule – 9 am to 11 am.
- Afternoon Schedule – 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
Shore Dive Location – 1-tank scuba refresher shore dive from Tikila Beach Bar.
Alternative location – Scuba refresher in our private pool.
* Prices listed are without Mexico IVA
Prefer to call us?
Call from USA (312) 757 - 6167
From Mexico dial 987 - 119 - 3731
WhatsApp Free International text and calling +521 - 987 - 119 - 3731
Cozumel Vacation Packages
Wouldn't you rather be Salty?