Allegro Cozumel All Inclusive Dive Resort Packages
The Allegro Cozumel all inclusive resort package is an ideal location for the diver looking for fast, easy access to Palancar reef, a postcard-perfect beach, and family-friendly sprawling property. The property is located to the far south of Cozumel meaning plan on not leaning the resort or count on needing motor vehicle transportation to get anywhere (taxis and rental cars available), The property itself is tucked into a thick Caribbean jungle edged up against turquoise waters. Lush green vegetation abounds with flowers everywhere. The thatch roof dwellings complete the Caribbean laid back vibe. The beach among the best of the Caribbean. You will tire before you run our picture picture beach to walk. And of course the onsite pier makes it easy for us to pick you up. This is a hard to beat Cozumel all inclusive dive resort.
Allegro Cozumel All Inclusive Resort is the perfect luxury tropical dive resort
Enjoy peace and quiet and star-studded skies at Allegro Cozumel. The southern location promises not only easy access to the Cozumel reefs, but also unparalleled evening sunsets and starry skies. This hotel offers tropical luxury as you explore the magnificent reefs of Cozumel. Choose from a King Bed or two double beds, ocean views are available as an upgrade. Enjoy the massive pool or walk the beach as you enjoy a the famous Cozumel sunset. And don’t forget, we pick you up by boat right at the hotel pier. It can’t be any easier for you!
Your home away from home includes:
- King Size bed or 2 Double beds
- Ocean view (Upgrade required)
- Balcony with hammocks
- Mini bar (Upgrade required)
- Purified water
- Air Conditioning
- Flat screen television with satellite programming
- Iron & ironing board (Upgrade required)
- Hairdryer and toiletries (Upgrade required)
Additionally, the following amenities are provided:
- Break, Lunch, Snacks, and Dinner
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Evening entertainment
- Shore snorkeling
- WiFi internet access (upgrade required / reservation required)
- 5 freshwater pools
- Coffee maker
- Alarm clock
- Safe deposit box
The Allegro Cozumel all inclusive dive resort spoils you with five different restaurants and five different bars and five different pools. Breakfast starts at 6am, a perfect schedule for the diver looking for our morning boats. Dinner is served starting at 6pm and served until 9:30pm but the sports bar remains open until 1:30am for late night snacking. Lunch begins at 11am throughout the resort beach bars and pool bars.
Your Allegro Cozumel Resort scuba package includes:
- 6 days of 2-tank boat dives
- Captain Victor has 30+ years working on boats in Cozumel
- Divemaster Raymundo has over 10,000 dives in the Cozumel Marine Park
- 200BAR / 3000psi Air-filled aluminum 80CF cylinders
- 60 minutes or longer bottom times*
- 60-70 minute minute surface interval between dives
- Complete setup, cylinder swap, and clean up of gear
- Scuba certifications available for an extra fee
- Microfiber towel for use on board the boat
- Reef-safe sunblock (Please note: non-reef-safe sunblock is not allowed in the Cozumel Marine Park)
- Cold water, fresh fruit, snacks on board the boat
- Rain jacket provided in the event of rain
- Dry bag provided
- Cleaning and overnight storage of personal gear if you are diving multiple days
- Rental gear is not included but is available for an additional $15 fee.
- Nitrox is available for an additional fee of $10 per cylinder
White glove service provides the perfect valet experience. You just show up and dive!
When you are diving with Salty Endeavors all we ask you to do is show up on schedule. Our staff will have your gear ready on the boat before you arrive. From there you simply backroll onto the magical coral reefs of Cozumel and enjoy your dive. After dive one our staff will swap your air tank, plus have a dry towel and fresh fruit ready for you. Then again all you have to do is fall backwards into the water for us. After dive two we’ll drop you at your pier and you are free to enjoy the rest of what Cozumel has to offer, or prepare yourself for more boat or shore dives. Our staff will clean, dry, and safely secure your gear (provided you are not shore diving) and have it ready to go for your next dive trip.
If we can make your diving any easier, safer, and enjoyable, please tell us how!
Allegro Cozumel has a beautiful pier at water’s edge which is perfect for our pick ups. Just steps down the beach you can step onto our boat and get whisked away to the incredible reefs of Cozumel.
There are many Upgrades and Add-ons available to complete your Cozumel Dive Package
- Nitrox 32% is available ~ $10 / cylinder. Ask about 36% or 40%
- Aluminum 100 cu. ft cylinder ~ $5 / cylinder
- Aluminum 100 cu. ft. 32% cylinder ~ $15 / cylinder
- 2-tank excursion (4-tanks one day) ~ $80
- 1-tank Night Dive ~ Boat $60 Beach $40
- Scuba Equipment ~ $15 / day
- Torch / Flashlight ~ $10 / day
- SSI or PADI scuba certifications ~ Price varies
- El Cielo Charters ~ $400 and up
- Rental Car ~ $35 and up
- Tulum 2-tank Cenote Dives ~ $140 and up
- Playa del Carmen Bull Shark dive ~ $120 per diver
- Offshore Fishing half or full day ~ $550 and up
- Various inland tours ~ Price varies
- Triple or Quadruple Occupancy ~ $XXX per person diving not included
- Single Occupancy ~ $XXX and up
- Extra Day ~ $XXX and up per person based on double occupancy
Prefer to call us?
Call from USA (312) 757 - 6167
From Mexico dial 987 - 111 - 9138
WhatsApp Free International text and calling +521 - 987 - 111 - 9138
Desde Mexico 987 - 112 - 4089
WhatsApp +521 - 987 - 112 - 4089
Wouldn't you rather be Salty?