Cozumel Dive Resort Packages with Casa Mexicana
We have partnered with the wonderful Cozumel Dive Resort of Casa Mexicana to provide you with the best possible downtown Cozumel scuba and stay option! Staying in downtown Cozumel puts you walking distance to everything you may need – restaurants and bars, entertainment, shopping, and of course just steps outside the hotel for your boat pick-up!
Casa Mexicana is the perfect Cozumel Dive Resort
Stay in the heart of San Miguel and enjoy a Cozumel dive resort feel when you stay at Casa Mexicana. This hotel offers ample comfort as you explore the magnificent reefs of Cozumel. choose from a King Bed or two double beds, ocean view or garden view. Enjoy the elevated pool as you enjoy a legendary Cozumel sunset. And don’t forget, getting to our boat is just a few seconds of walking outside the hotel!
Your home away from home includes:
- King Size bed or 2 Double beds
- Free Buffet breakfast
- In-room safe for personal items
- Air conditioning
- WiFi internet access
- Linens and towels
- Large freshwater pool
- Up to 2 children under the age of 11 free with paying adults
Additionally, the following discounts are provided at these local establishments:
- Palmeras Restaurant 15%
- Silver Emporium 10%
- Viva Mexico Snack Bar 15%
- Pepe’s Grill 10%
- Viva Mexico Arts & Crafts 10%
The Casa Mexicana breakfast is highly regarded among our divers. It is served each morning at no additional cost and is prepared early enough for you to enjoy a relaxing breakfast and still make it to our 8am dive boat with ease. This Cozumel dive resort knows how important it is for you to start your day of diving with a proper meal!
For the exact location of this Cozumel dive resort please view the map below.
Your Cozumel Dive Resort scuba package includes:
- 6 days of 2-tank boat dives
- Captain Victor has 30+ years working on boats in Cozumel
- Divemaster Raymundo has over 10,000 dives in the Cozumel Marine Park
- 200BAR / 3000psi Air-filled aluminum 80CF cylinders
- 60 minutes or longer bottom times*
- 60-70 minute minute surface interval between dives
- Complete setup, cylinder swap, and clean up of gear
- Scuba certifications available for an extra fee
- Microfiber towel for use on board the boat
- Reef-safe sunblock (Please note: non-reef-safe sunblock is not allowed in the Cozumel Marine Park)
- Cold water, fresh fruit, snacks on board the boat
- Rain jacket provided in the event of rain
- Dry bag provided
- Cleaning and overnight storage of personal gear if you are diving multiple days
- Rental gear is not included but is available for an additional $15 fee.
- Nitrox is available for an additional fee of $10 per cylinder
White glove service provides the perfect valet experience. You just show up and dive!
When you are diving with Salty Endeavors all we ask you to do is show up on schedule. Our staff will have your gear ready on the boat before you arrive. From there you simply backroll onto the magical coral reefs of Cozumel and enjoy your dive. After dive one our staff will swap your air tank, plus have a dry towel and fresh fruit ready for you. Then again all you have to do is fall backwards into the water for us. After dive two we’ll drop you at your pier and you are free to enjoy the rest of what Cozumel has to offer, or prepare yourself for more boat or shore dives. Our staff will clean, dry, and safely secure your gear (provided you are not shore diving) and have it ready to go for your next dive trip.
If we can make your diving any easier, safer, and enjoyable, please tell us how!
Casa Mexicana is located directly across the street from our pier pick-up location. Just steps outside your Cozumel dive resort you can step onto our boat and get whisked away to the incredible reefs of Cozumel. Photo as seen from balcony of ocean view room.
There are many Upgrades and Add-ons available to complete your Cozumel Dive Package
- Nitrox 32% is available ~ $10 / cylinder. Ask about 36% or 40%
- Aluminum 100 cu. ft cylinder ~ $5 / cylinder
- Aluminum 100 cu. ft. 32% cylinder ~ $15 / cylinder
- 2-tank excursion (4-tanks one day) ~ $80
- 1-tank Night Dive ~ Boat $60 Beach $40
- Scuba Equipment ~ $15 / day
- Torch / Flashlight ~ $10 / day
- SSI or PADI scuba certifications ~ Price varies
- El Cielo Charters ~ $400 and up
- Rental Car ~ $35 and up
- Tulum 2-tank Cenote Dives ~ $140 and up
- Playa del Carmen Bull Shark dive ~ $120 per diver
- Offshore Fishing half or full day ~ $550 and up
- Various inland tours ~ Price varies
- Triple or Quadruple Occupancy ~ $22 per person diving not included
- Single Occupancy ~ $228 and up
- Extra Day ~ $113 and up per person based on double occupancy
Prefer to call us?
Call from USA (312) 757 - 6167
From Mexico dial 987 - 111 - 9138
WhatsApp Free International text and calling +521 - 987 - 111 - 9138
Desde Mexico 987 - 112 - 4089
WhatsApp +521 - 987 - 112 - 4089
Wouldn't you rather be Salty?