Grand Park Royal Cozumel All Inclusive Dive Package
The Grand Park Royal Cozumel is a massive property located on the outskirts of San Miguel. In addition to being a resort it is also a very popular time share location. The bulk of the resort sits on the inland side of Melgar Avenue, the main waterfront road in Cozumel. However, the Grand Park Royal does have a nice small private beach area. This is a good option for families, and anyone wanting a large resort feel but closer to the town for easy access to shopping and entertainment.
A very large outdoor pool is centered on the property, plus not one but two oceanfront infinity pools. For a property so large you don’t have to worry about getting thirsty. Six bars are conveniently spread across the Grand Park Royal Cozumel. However, just three restaurants are present – the obligatory Mexican and Italian restaurants plus a buffet.
While the beach area of Grand Park Royal Cozumel is nicely comfortable, the snorkeling is less than optimal. Mostly just sand and sea grass. Good, bad, or indifferent, the Park Royal is near the International Cruise Terminal, meaning you have nearby duty-free shopping available, easy views of cruise ships, and a busy daytime area.
7 Nights Stay, 6 Days DivingAll-Inclusive Prices Starting At
Sanitation fee of $1.05 USD per night charged at resort check-in.
Grand Park Royal Cozumel makes for a great dive getaway!
From the moment you arrive at the Grand Park Royal you will feel welcomed into the open air lobby with a towering palapa. It instantly sets the mood for your vacation getaway. After you settle in you can enjoy the onsite spa, fitness center, or the kids club. In the evenings do not be late as they get the amphitheater packed for the evening show.
Grand Park Royal Cozumel Accommodations
Picking a room level at the Grand Park Royal Cozumel should be easy. They have two choices – garden view or ocean view. The Deluxe Nature View comes standard with two Double beds and a total floor space of 31m2. Maximum occupancy for the room is four adults.
If you want to see the ocean from your room, you’ll want to upgrade to the Royal Deluxe Ocean View room. Slightly larger at 32m2, this room gives you the option of one King bed or two Double beds. Rooms do come with a balcony, but maximum occupancy is three adults.
- King Size bed or 2 Double beds
- Mini bar
- Air Conditioning
- Flat screen television
- Iron & ironing board (Upgrade required)
- Hairdryer and toiletries
- Safe deposit box
- Break, Lunch, Snacks, and Dinner
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Evening entertainment
- Shore snorkeling
- WiFi internet access
- 3 Freshwater pools
- Coffee maker
- Alarm clock
Food & Drink at Grand Park Royal Cozumel
One thing is for sure at the Grand Park Royal Cozumel is you won’t go hungry or thirsty. Four main restaurants dish out a variety of food. The Caribbean is their outdoor, waterfront dining and is available for lunch and dinner only. The Italian and the Mexican restaurants are only open for dinner. As you might guess, they specialize in Mexican and Italian cuisine. Let’s hope their food menu is more creative than their name, eh? Finally, breakfast, lunch, and dinner can be enjoyed at the Veranda, the buffet-style dining experience for the property.
Food can be had at an additional three bars at Grand Park Royal Cozumel. The Bikini Bar near the pool dishes up hot wings and fries, while the Blue Marlin bar is your hamburger stop. For light snacks, check out the Sole Coffee bar.An additional three bars offer up a great mix of cold beverages.
Grand Park Royal Cozumel
Your Grand Park Royal Cozumel scuba package includes:
- 6 days of 2-tank boat dives
- Captain Victor has 30+ years working on boats in Cozumel
- Divemaster Raymundo has over 10,000 dives in the Cozumel Marine Park
- 200BAR / 3000psi Air-filled aluminum 80CF cylinders
- 60 minutes or longer bottom times*
- 60-70 minute minute surface interval between dives
- Complete setup, cylinder swap, and clean up of gear
- Scuba certifications available for an extra fee
- Microfiber towel for use on board the boat
- Reef-safe sunblock (Please note: non-reef-safe sunblock is not allowed in the Cozumel Marine Park)
- Cold water, fresh fruit, snacks on board the boat
- Rain jacket provided in the event of rain
- Dry bag provided
- Cleaning and overnight storage of personal gear if you are diving multiple days
- Rental gear is not included but is available for an additional $15 fee.
- Nitrox is available for an additional fee of $10 per cylinder
White glove service provides the perfect valet experience. You just show up and dive!
When you are diving with Salty Endeavors and Grand Park Royal all we ask you to do is show up on schedule. Our staff will have your gear ready on the boat before you arrive. From there you simply backroll onto the magical coral reefs of Cozumel and enjoy your dive. After dive one our staff will swap your air tank, plus have a dry towel and fresh fruit ready for you. Then again all you have to do is fall backwards into the water for us. After dive two we’ll drop you Grand Park Royal Cozumel. Our staff will clean, dry, and safely secure your gear and have it ready to go for your next dive trip.
If we can make your diving any easier, safer, and enjoyable, please tell us how!
Grand Park Royal Cozumel Pier Pick-up
Getting on our boat is easy when we come to you! Free use of the pier across the street is provided to all guests staying at the Grand Park Royal Cozumel.
Have you read our blog about Palancar Reef yet?
There are many Upgrades and Add-ons available to complete your Grand Park Royal Cozumel Dive Package
- Nitrox 32% is available ~ $10 / cylinder. Ask about 36% or 40%
- Aluminum 100 cu. ft cylinder ~ $5 / cylinder
- Aluminum 100 cu. ft. 32% cylinder ~ $15 / cylinder
- 2-tank excursion (4-tanks one day) ~ $80
- 1-tank Night Dive ~ Boat $60 Beach $40
- Scuba Equipment ~ $15 / day
- Torch / Flashlight ~ $10 / day
- SSI or PADI scuba certifications ~ Price varies
- El Cielo Charters ~ $400 and up
- Rental Car ~ $35 and up
- Tulum 2-tank Cenote Dives ~ $140 and up
- Playa del Carmen Bull Shark dive ~ $120 per diver
- Offshore Fishing half or full day ~ $550 and up
- Various inland tours ~ Price varies
- Triple or Quadruple Occupancy ~ Call
- Single Occupancy ~ Call
- Extra Day ~ Call
Check all Google Reviews for Grand Park Royal Cozumel.
If you are considering Grand Park Royal, maybe also have a look at El Cid la Ceiba.
Prefer to call us?
Call from USA (312) 757 - 6167
From Mexico dial 987 - 119 - 3731
WhatsApp Free International text and calling +521 - 987 - 119 - 3731
Cozumel Vacation Packages
Wouldn't you rather be Salty?