Hotel Cozumel & Resort All Inclusive Resort Packages
The Hotel Cozumel & Resort package is an ideal location for the non discerning diver that simply wants convenience and comfort without all the extra fluff. It is within easy walking distance of the large Chedraui grocery store, Municipal Park for weekends culture events, and the rest of downtown San Miguel restaurants, bars, statues, and parks.The property itself is unassuming but comfortable and much larger than it seems. The man-made beach offers good comfort and is more spacious than photos would indicate. The onsite pier makes it easy for us to pick you up.
Hotel Cozumel & Resort is the perfect Cozumel Dive Resort
Hotel Cozumel & Resort excels at convenience. As noted above, you are right on the edge of town so nearly everything you might desire is within walking distance. Or at the minimum and cheap taxi ticket to the other side of town. It is because of this I would suggest staying at this property with the European package of breakfast only. Again, it is convenient to enjoy break fast on-site before out 8am boat picks you up, but then afterwards you get to enjoy the restaurants of Cozumel. Win-win! However, should you prefer the ease of the all-inclusive package, Hotel Cozumel does it affordably enough that you can still skip one or two meals to sample San Miguel and not feel guilty about it.
Hotel Cozumel & Resort Accommodations
Five different rooms levels are offered by Hotel Cozumel. The Standard Room, which makes up the majority of the rooms at property, is simple but comfortable. A balcony is included, or terrace for ground level rooms. Max of 3 adults between the single King bed or two Double beds. A slight upgrade would the Standard Room Partial Ocean View. As the name suggests, it adds an ocean view to the Standard Room. Partial view as in it is over rooftops and palm trees but you can see blue haha.
The Superior Room and the Family Superior Room are only available with the all-inclusive package. The Superior Room comes only with two Double beds and a private balcony, while the Family version has a King bed and a couple bunk beds. The Family Superior accommodates 2 adults and 3 children.
Finally is the Junior Suite. As you may imagine these are the largest rooms at Hotel Cozumel. Choose between one King or two Double beds. The advantage to these rooms is both the extra space to spread out, but also the private balcony with a partial ocean view.
- King Size bed or 2 Double beds
- Pool / Garden view
- Upgrades available for ocean view
- Direct dial telephone
- Alarm clock
- Air Conditioning
- Flat screen television
- Iron & ironing board
- Hairdryer and toiletries
- Non-smoking rooms
- Safe deposit box
- Adjoining rooms upon request
- Break, Lunch, Snacks, and Dinner – all buffet style
- Domestic alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks
- Scheduled activities by the swimming pool
- Evening entertainment
- Open-air gym
- Pool tables
- Bike tours
- Shore snorkeling
- WiFi internet access
- Large freshwater pool
- 15% off in gift shop (restrictions apply)
Dining at Hotel Cozumel & Resort
The Hotel Cozumel & Resort breakfast is served at the Los Arcos restaurant, which is located up front near the main lobby. available starting at 6:30am, providing you with ample time for a relaxing breakfast before our morning departure. The same location is also used for dinner starting at 6:30pm, Breakfast and dinner are both buffet only. Lunch is served in their ocean side restaurant Los Girasoles from 12pm – 4pm, Again this is buffet style dining.
There is a snack bar open from 11am – 5pm. This is located pool side. There is only one pool at Hotel Cozumel, but it happens to be the largest pool of Cozumel. Three bars are strategically placed across the property to ensure you never go thirsty.
Hotel Cozumel & Resort
- 6 days of 2-tank boat dives
- Captain Victor has 30+ years working on boats in Cozumel
- Divemaster Raymundo has over 10,000 dives in the Cozumel Marine Park
- 200BAR / 3000psi Air-filled aluminum 80CF cylinders
- 60 minutes or longer bottom times*
- 60-70 minute minute surface interval between dives
- Complete setup, cylinder swap, and clean up of gear
- Scuba certifications available for an extra fee
- Microfiber towel for use on board the boat
- Reef-safe sunblock (Please note: non-reef-safe sunblock is not allowed in the Cozumel Marine Park)
- Cold water, fresh fruit, snacks on board the boat
- Rain jacket provided in the event of rain
- Dry bag provided
- Cleaning and overnight storage of personal gear if you are diving multiple days
- Rental gear is not included but is available for an additional $15 fee.
- Nitrox is available for an additional fee of $10 per cylinder
White glove service provides the perfect valet experience. You just show up and dive!
When you are diving with Salty Endeavors all we ask you to do is show up on schedule. Our staff will have your gear ready on the boat before you arrive. From there you simply backroll onto the magical coral reefs of Cozumel and enjoy your dive. After dive one our staff will swap your air tank, plus have a dry towel and fresh fruit ready for you. Then again all you have to do is fall backwards into the water for us. After dive two we’ll drop you at Hotel Cozumel & Resort. Our staff will clean, dry, and safely secure your gear and have it ready to go for your next dive trip.
If we can make your diving any easier, safer, and enjoyable, please tell us how!
Pier Pick-up at Hotel Cozumel
Hotel Cozumel & Resort has a pier at waters edge making it ideal for our pick ups. Just steps outside the hotel you can step onto our boat and get whisked away to the incredible reefs of Cozumel.
Upgrades and Add-ons available to complete your Hotel Cozumel Dive Package
- Nitrox 32% is available ~ $10 / cylinder. Ask about 36% or 40%
- Aluminum 100 cu. ft cylinder ~ $5 / cylinder
- Aluminum 100 cu. ft. 32% cylinder ~ $15 / cylinder
- 2-tank excursion (4-tanks one day) ~ $80
- 1-tank Night Dive ~ Boat $60 Beach $40
- Scuba Equipment ~ $15 / day
- Torch / Flashlight ~ $10 / day
- SSI or PADI scuba certifications ~ Price varies
- El Cielo Charters ~ $400 and up
- Rental Car ~ $35 and up
- Tulum 2-tank Cenote Dives ~ $140 and up
- Playa del Carmen Bull Shark dive ~ $120 per diver
- Offshore Fishing half or full day ~ $550 and up
- Various inland tours ~ Price varies
- Triple or Quadruple Occupancy ~ $XXX per person diving not included
- Single Occupancy ~ $XXX and up
- Extra Day ~ $XXX and up per person based on double occupancy
Prefer to call us?
Call from USA (312) 757 - 6167
From Mexico dial 987 - 119 - 3731
WhatsApp Free International text and calling +521 - 987 - 119 - 3731
Cozumel Vacation Packages
Wouldn't you rather be Salty?