InterContinental Presidente Cozumel All Inclusive Dive Packages
What can you say about the InterContinental Presidente Cozumel? Locally we refer to it as El Prez or The InterCon. Whichever name you prefer know that this is the most luxurious resort of Cozumel (and also the most expensive!). It is a beautifully done property top to bottom that occupies an entire peninsula to itself. This is certainly a flagship property in the InterContinental portfolio. Located just a bit south of San Miguel. The InterContinental Preseidente Cozumel is the first all-inclusive resort once you are south of the cruise ships. But don’t worry, they won’t obstruct your incredible Caribbean Sea view at all.
Technically the full name is InterContiental Presidente Resort & Spa. There is one thing a luxury hotel should have and that’s a fine spa area. The InterCon does not disappoint. A long menu of services are offered with your choice of room service or ocean side service. Besides the standard spa treatments you may find elsewhere, El Prez serves you up a rarity: Mayan rituals including the spiritual Temazcal, a couples Lovers Ritual, and the Yucatan Awakening.
Are you a member of the IHG Rewards Club? Collect or redeem points when you stay at Intercontinental Presidente Cozumel and book through us!
7 Nights Stay, 6 Days DivingAll-Inclusive Prices Starting At
InterContinental Presidente Cozumel is THE Luxury Dive Package
The InterContinental Presidente in Cozumel is what you dream about as you are stuck in traffic on those cold winter mornings. Perfect sand beaches, turquoise blue waters, healthy coral reefs at your doorstep, and postcard perfect Caribbean sunsets. Need we say more?
InterContinental Presidente Cozumel Accommodations
There are many room choices available to you at the InterContinental Presidente Cozumel. Our base price is given with the Pool View rooms. As the name would indicate, yep, you’re looking at the pool. But you also have natural gardens surrounding you, which helps lends some privacy to you room. Kin bed or two Double beds compliment the outdoor terrace.
Naturally we suggest the rooms with the ocean view. Doing that will require you to step up to the a suite. A Standard Suite allows you to enjoy the Caribbean views on your own private balcony complete with hammocks or outdoor seating. The Reef Suite adds a more spacious surrounding including a large outdoor terrace. Finally, the Presidente Suite. There is only two of these units on the property so reserve it early. This is the most luxurious room you can provide yourself in Cozumel.
- King Size bed or 2 Double beds
- Balcony with hammocks
- Mini bar
- Air Conditioning
- Flat screen television
- Iron & ironing board (Upgrade required)
- Hairdryer and toiletries
- Safe deposit box
- Break, Lunch, Snacks, and Dinner
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Evening entertainment
- Shore snorkeling
- WiFi internet access
- Freshwater pool
- Coffee maker
- Alarm clock
Food & Drink at Intercontinental Presidente Cozumel
As you may imagine the cuisine at InterContinental Presidente Cozumel is word class. The outdoor tall palapa setting for El Caribeno really sets the mood for morning breakfast. Enjoy your coffee as the waves roll up the beach. This is also the perfect spot to sit and watch for our boat arrival to pick you up. Another beach side bistro is the Le Cap Beach Club, featuring Mediterranean cuisine prepared on a wood burning oven and grill. Yum!
Faro Blanco (translated: White Lighthouse) is appropriately named as it sits watch over the private cove of Intercontinental Presidente Cozumel. It features an eclectic mix of fresh vegetables, herbs, and spices. Finally, every all-insensitive resort is not complete without having an Italian restaurant on property. For the InterCon that would be Alfredo Di Roma Trattoria
InterContinental Presidente Cozumel
Your InterContinental Presidente Cozumel Resort scuba package includes:
- 6 days of 2-tank boat dives
- Captain Victor has 30+ years working on boats in Cozumel
- Divemaster Raymundo has over 10,000 dives in the Cozumel Marine Park
- 200BAR / 3000psi Air-filled aluminum 80CF cylinders
- 60 minutes or longer bottom times*
- 60-70 minute minute surface interval between dives
- Complete setup, cylinder swap, and clean up of gear
- Scuba certifications available for an extra fee
- Microfiber towel for use on board the boat
- Reef-safe sunblock (Please note: non-reef-safe sunblock is not allowed in the Cozumel Marine Park)
- Cold water, fresh fruit, snacks on board the boat
- Rain jacket provided in the event of rain
- Dry bag provided
- Cleaning and overnight storage of personal gear if you are diving multiple days
- Rental gear is not included but is available for an additional $15 fee.
- Nitrox is available for an additional fee of $10 per cylinder
White glove service provides the perfect valet experience. You just show up and dive!
When you are diving with Salty Endeavors and InterContinental Presidente Cozumel all we ask you to do is show up on schedule. Our staff will have your gear ready on the boat before you arrive. From there you simply backroll onto the magical coral reefs of Cozumel and enjoy your dive. After dive one our staff will swap your air tank, plus have a dry towel and fresh fruit ready for you. Then again all you have to do is fall backwards into the water for us. After dive two we’ll drop you InterContinental Presidente Cozumel. Our staff will clean, dry, and safely secure your gear and have it ready to go for your next dive trip.
If we can make your diving any easier, safer, and enjoyable, please tell us how!
There are many Upgrades and Add-ons available to complete your InterContiental Presidente Cozumel Dive Package
- Nitrox 32% is available ~ $10 / cylinder. Ask about 36% or 40%
- Aluminum 100 cu. ft cylinder ~ $5 / cylinder
- Aluminum 100 cu. ft. 32% cylinder ~ $15 / cylinder
- 2-tank excursion (4-tanks one day) ~ $80
- 1-tank Night Dive ~ Boat $60 Beach $40
- Scuba Equipment ~ $15 / day
- Torch / Flashlight ~ $10 / day
- SSI or PADI scuba certifications ~ Price varies
- El Cielo Charters ~ $400 and up
- Rental Car ~ $35 and up
- Tulum 2-tank Cenote Dives ~ $140 and up
- Playa del Carmen Bull Shark dive ~ $120 per diver
- Offshore Fishing half or full day ~ $550 and up
- Various inland tours ~ Price varies
- Triple or Quadruple Occupancy ~ Call
- Single Occupancy ~ Call
- Extra Day ~ Call
Prefer to call us?
Call from USA (312) 757 - 6167
From Mexico dial 987 - 111 - 9138
WhatsApp Free International text and calling +521 - 987 - 111 - 9138
Desde Mexico 987 - 112 - 4089
WhatsApp +521 - 987 - 112 - 4089
Wouldn't you rather be Salty?