Playa Azul Golf Scuba Spa Resort Packages
The Playa Azul Cozumel all inclusive resort package is an ideal location for the diver looking to mix a few rounds of gold in with their diving. The property is located to the north of San Miguel near the country club. It’s a small yet roomy property pressed up against the rocky shoreline of northern Cozumel. It has a small beach but what it lacks in size it makes up for in character. This is truly a location that lends itself to relaxation. And of course the onsite pier makes it easy for us to pick you up. This is a hard to beat Cozumel all inclusive dive resort.
A wonderfully soft beach provides easy access for swimming and snorkeling. Snorkeling around Playa Azul is good and can be done directly along the shoreline. No need to swim far away from shore. If you prefer freshwater, and oceanfront pool is available, which also has a children area.
7 Nights Stay, 6 Days DivingBreakfast Only
Sanitation fee of 26.06 peso (about $1.25) per night charged at resort check-in.
Playa Azul Cozumel All Inclusive Resort is the perfect boutique dive resort
Enjoy tranquility and star-studded skies at the wonderful Playa Azul Golf Scuba Spa resort. The northern location promises peace and quiet and ease of excellent snorkeling, and also unparalleled evening sunsets.Our incredible sunsets can be enjoyed from the Palma Azul Restaurant or the Palapa Snack Bar. Indoor dining is offered at Chan Ka’an Restuarnat and the Palma Azul Sports Bar. Located adjecent to the resort is also the Playa Azul Resturant & Club de Playa. On Sunday afternoons this club is famous for its live music.
Spa Treatments at Playa Azul Cozumel
Spa Savia is unparalleled on Cozumel. Professional 60 minute massages include Holistic, Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports, Aromatherapy, and Prenatal. Additionally, 30 minute massages for feet and legs, or head and face are available. Or spoil yourself with a hydrating facial, chocolate body wrap, or hot stone therapy. Manicures and pedicures to complete the treatment, or allow the spa to build your very own program.
Playa Azul Accommodations
All rooms at Playa Azul Cozumel are ocean view. We promise you will appreciate seeing the Caribbean blue waters of Cozumel directly from your room. The basic room level is Ocean View Room. These rooms come with a balcony to make sunrise and sunsets as relaxing as can be. Choose from King or two Double beds. If you need more space to spread out, the Ocean View Family Suite is available. A lateral-view balcony accompanies two Double beds plus a sofa-sleeper plus a sitting area. Toss in lounge access for entertainment such as a pool table or shuffle board. The Oceanfront Family Suite provides you with front row, upgraded seating on your oceanfront balcony. Choose from a King bed or two Double beds, plus have two sofa-sleepers available. A mini-fridge plus multiple televisions plus a few extra perks.
Finally is the Oceanfront Jucuzzi Suite. The suite sleeps only two adults in a single King bed. As you may have guessed, you get an oceanfront balcony equipped with your own private Jacuzzi. Now you’re talking!
- King Size bed or 2 Double beds
- Ocean view
- Air Conditioning
- 40-inch Flat screen television
- Hairdryer and toiletries
- Coffee Maker
- Safe Deposit Box
- Small pet friendly for no extra charge
- Lunch, Dinner, Snacks (All-inclusive plan required)
- Room Service
- Shore snorkeling
- WiFi internet access
- Game Room – pool, shuffle board
- Unlimited Green Fees at the Cozumel Country Club
- Free parking
- Laundry Service (extra fees may apply)
Oceanfront Food and Drinks
The Playa Azul Cozumel all inclusive dive resort two restaurants, a sports bar, and a snack bar. Breakfast starts at 7am, a perfect schedule for the diver looking for our morning boats. Dinner is served starting at 6pm and served until 10:30pm but the sports bar remains open until 11pm for late night snacking. Lunch begins at 12:30pm.
Scuba, Golf, and Spa. In that order.
Playa Azul labels itself as a Gold, Scuba, and Spa hotel. For the gold, Playa Azul is the only all-inclusive resort of Cozumel which includes green fees in your price. That’s right, you can play as many rounds as you’d like at the Cozumel Country Club, located just a minute away from the resort. Golf cart is not included, but is mandatory. After 2 dives in the morning and an afternoon round of golf, you can finish the day off at La Savia, the on-premise spa.
Playa Azul Cozumel
One thing we really like about Playa Azul is that this is a family run hotel, owned by locals of Cozumel. No chain resorts here! Likewise, this is a smaller property than you might be accustomed to at larger, chain resorts. The smaller property definitely encourages the intimate, boutique feeling of Playa Azul.
Your Playa Azul Cozumel Resort scuba package includes:
- 6 days of 2-tank boat dives
- Captain Victor has 30+ years working on boats in Cozumel
- Divemaster Raymundo has over 10,000 dives in the Cozumel Marine Park
- 200BAR / 3000psi Air-filled aluminum 80CF cylinders
- 60 minutes or longer bottom times*
- 60-70 minute minute surface interval between dives
- Complete setup, cylinder swap, and clean up of gear
- Scuba certifications available for an extra fee
- Microfiber towel for use on board the boat
- Reef-safe sunblock (Please note: non-reef-safe sunblock is not allowed in the Cozumel Marine Park)
- Cold water, fresh fruit, snacks on board the boat
- Rain jacket provided in the event of rain
- Dry bag provided
- Cleaning and overnight storage of personal gear if you are diving multiple days
- Rental gear is not included but is available for an additional $15 fee.
- Nitrox is available for an additional fee of $10 per cylinder
White glove service provides the perfect valet experience. You just show up and dive!
When you are diving with Salty Endeavors all we ask you to do is show up on schedule. Our staff will have your gear ready on the boat before you arrive. From there you simply backroll onto the magical coral reefs of Cozumel and enjoy your dive. After dive one our staff will swap your air tank, plus have a dry towel and fresh fruit ready for you. Then again all you have to do is fall backwards into the water for us. After dive two we’ll drop you at the Playa Azul pier. Our staff will clean, dry, and safely secure your gear and have it ready to go for your next dive trip.
Have you read our blog about Cozumel Scuba Diving?
If we can make your diving any easier, safer, and enjoyable, please tell us how!
On-Site Pier Pick-up at Playa Azul Cozumel
Playa Azul Cozumel has a beautiful pier at water’s edge which is perfect for our pick ups. Just steps down the beach you can step onto our boat and get whisked away to the incredible reefs of Cozumel.
There are many Upgrades and Add-ons available to complete your Playa Azul Cozumel Dive Package
- Nitrox 32% is available ~ $10 / cylinder. Ask about 36% or 40%
- Aluminum 100 cu. ft cylinder ~ $5 / cylinder
- Aluminum 100 cu. ft. 32% cylinder ~ $15 / cylinder
- 2-tank excursion (4-tanks one day) ~ $80
- 1-tank Night Dive ~ Boat $60 Beach $40
- Scuba Equipment ~ $15 / day
- Torch / Flashlight ~ $10 / day
- SSI or PADI scuba certifications ~ Price varies
- Rental Car ~ $35 and up
- Tulum 2-tank Cenote Dives ~ $140 and up
- Playa del Carmen Bull Shark dive ~ $120 per diver
- Offshore Fishing half or full day ~ $550 and up
- Various inland tours ~ Price varies
- Triple or Quadruple Occupancy ~ Call
- Extra Day ~ Call
- El Cielo Charters ~ $400 and up
Prefer to call us?
Call from USA (312) 757 - 6167
From Mexico dial 987 - 111 - 9138
WhatsApp Free International text and calling +521 - 987 - 111 - 9138
Desde Mexico 987 - 112 - 4089
WhatsApp +521 - 987 - 112 - 4089
Wouldn't you rather be Salty?