Playa Azul Golf Scuba Spa Resort Packages
The Playa Azul Cozumel all inclusive resort package is an ideal location for the diver looking to mix a few rounds of gold in with their diving. The property is located to the north of San Miguel near the country club. It’s a small yet roomy property pressed up against the rocky shoreline of northern Cozumel. It has a small beach but what it lacks in size it makes up for in character. This is truly a location that lends itself to relaxation. And of course the onsite pier makes it easy for us to pick you up. This is a hard to beat Cozumel all inclusive dive resort.
7 Nights Stay, 6 Days DivingRoom, Breakfast & Golf Only
- Environmental Fee 25 peso daily due at check-in
- Bellboy Gratuity $6 due at check out
- Chambermaid Gratuity $1.50/daily due at check out
7 Nights Stay, 6 Days DivingAll Inclusive
- Environmental Fee 25 peso daily due at check-in
- Gratuities included
Playa Azul Cozumel All Inclusive Resort is the perfect luxury tropical dive resort
Enjoy peace and quiet and star-studded skies at the wonderful Playa Azul Golf Scuba Spa resrot. The northern location promises peace and quiet and ease of excellent snorkeling, and also unparalleled evening sunsets. This resort offers a cozy boutique feel allowing you to explore the magnificent reefs of Cozumel in total relaxation. Choose from a King Bed or two double beds, all rooms are ocean views! Enjoy the centrally located pool or walk the coastline as you explore the tide pools. And don’t forget, we pick you up by boat right at the hotel pier. It can’t be any easier for you!
Your home away from home includes:
- King Size bed or 2 Double beds
- Ocean view
- Air Conditioning & ceiling fan
- 40-inch Flat screen television
- Hairdryer and toiletries
- Coffee Maker
- Safe Deposit Box
Additionally, the following amenities are provided:
- Lunch, Dinner, Snacks (All-inclusive plan required)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (All-inclusive plan required)
- Shore snorkeling
- WiFi internet access
- Unlimited Green Fees at the Cozumel Country Club
The Playa Azul Cozumel all inclusive dive resort two restaurants, a sports bar, and a snack bar. Breakfast starts at 7am, a perfect schedule for the diver looking for our morning boats. Dinner is served starting at 6pm and served until 10:30pm but the sports bar remains open until 11pm for late night snacking. Lunch begins at 12:30pm.
Playa Azul Cozumel
Your Playa Azul Cozumel Resort scuba package includes:
- 6 days of 2-tank boat dives
- Captain Victor has 30+ years working on boats in Cozumel
- Divemaster Raymundo has over 10,000 dives in the Cozumel Marine Park
- 200BAR / 3000psi Air-filled aluminum 80CF cylinders
- 60 minutes or longer bottom times*
- 60-70 minute minute surface interval between dives
- Complete setup, cylinder swap, and clean up of gear
- Scuba certifications available for an extra fee
- Microfiber towel for use on board the boat
- Reef-safe sunblock (Please note: non-reef-safe sunblock is not allowed in the Cozumel Marine Park)
- Cold water, fresh fruit, snacks on board the boat
- Rain jacket provided in the event of rain
- Dry bag provided
- Cleaning and overnight storage of personal gear if you are diving multiple days
- Rental gear is not included but is available for an additional $15 fee.
- Nitrox is available for an additional fee of $10 per cylinder
White glove service provides the perfect valet experience. You just show up and dive!
When you are diving with Salty Endeavors all we ask you to do is show up on schedule. Our staff will have your gear ready on the boat before you arrive. From there you simply backroll onto the magical coral reefs of Cozumel and enjoy your dive. After dive one our staff will swap your air tank, plus have a dry towel and fresh fruit ready for you. Then again all you have to do is fall backwards into the water for us. After dive two we’ll drop you at your pier and you are free to enjoy the rest of what Cozumel has to offer, or prepare yourself for more boat or shore dives. Our staff will clean, dry, and safely secure your gear (provided you are not shore diving) and have it ready to go for your next dive trip.
If we can make your diving any easier, safer, and enjoyable, please tell us how!
There are many Upgrades and Add-ons available to complete your Cozumel Dive Package
- Nitrox 32% is available ~ $10 / cylinder. Ask about 36% or 40%
- Aluminum 100 cu. ft cylinder ~ $5 / cylinder
- Aluminum 100 cu. ft. 32% cylinder ~ $15 / cylinder
- 2-tank excursion (4-tanks one day) ~ $80
- 1-tank Night Dive ~ Boat $60 Beach $40
- Scuba Equipment ~ $15 / day
- Torch / Flashlight ~ $10 / day
- SSI or PADI scuba certifications ~ Price varies
- El Cielo Charters ~ $400 and up
- Rental Car ~ $35 and up
- Tulum 2-tank Cenote Dives ~ $140 and up
- Playa del Carmen Bull Shark dive ~ $120 per diver
- Offshore Fishing half or full day ~ $550 and up
- Various inland tours ~ Price varies
- Triple or Quadruple Occupancy ~ $XXX per person diving not included
- Single Occupancy ~ $XXX and up
- Extra Day ~ $XXX and up per person based on double occupancy
Prefer to call us?
Call from USA (312) 757 - 6167
From Mexico dial 987 - 111 - 9138
WhatsApp Free International text and calling +521 - 987 - 111 - 9138
Desde Mexico 987 - 112 - 4089
WhatsApp +521 - 987 - 112 - 4089
Wouldn't you rather be Salty?