The Westin Cozumel All Inclusive Dive Packages
The Westin Cozumel is conveniently located near our harbor, near the golf course, and a short drive from downtown San Miguel. This makes The Westin a very attractive location for many of our divers. You can get 2-tanks complete in the morning and just around the corner from the hotel you can get in 18 holes of golf after lunch. Now that is a vacation!
The Westin is the newest hotel property on the island and in typical Westin fashion, it is modern, clean, and fresh. A front entrance of glass windows allow you to see the ocean view as you enter the hotel for the first time. A very welcoming entrance indeed!
Ocean As Far As You Can See
At The Westin, all rooms offer ocean views. And what an incredible view it is! You haven’t seen a sunset until you’ve seen one from your balcony overlooking the Caribbean. If you didn’t upgrade for your own private balcony whirlpool or plunge pool, no worries you can still head to the roof top pool for Cozumel’s best-view pool area. And of course you can always swim and snorkel right off the beach. Snorkeling at The Westin is good. Similar to all the northern properties, snorkeling is very enjoyable right along the coast line. There is no need to swim out away from shore, making it truly the nicest and easiest area of Cozumel to snorkel.
7 Nights Stay, 6 Days DivingAll-Inclusive
Room Only – $1218
- Room & Breakfast – $1312
Hotel fees paid at the hotel –
Destination fee $1.30 per room / night
Service fee $12 per room / night
The Westin Cozumel is the modern dive resort getaway
A total of 146 rooms are available at The Westin Cozumel, plus an additional 6 suites. All rooms are smoke-free. In fact the entire property is a smoke-free resort. Two restaurants available, both with outdoor dining options, cook up an eclectic mix of local Mayan favorites and Caribbean specialties. An additional Snack Bar is available in near the main pool area.
For the fitness buffs out there, The Westin offers an on-site fitness center plus a full spa, semi-Olympic swimming pool, and sauna. Crossing the front of the property is also a fitness trail, which is fantastic for the runners and joggers. This trail is paved and runs the length of the north section of Cozumel. Large portions of the path provide quite the rewarding view.
Small but Mighty
Overall the property is compact in size. It’s more fitting of a hotel than of a typical all-inclusive resort. Absent as the thick jungles and lush vegetation which accompany the long walks from guest room to diving or beach. Everything you need is close by and easily accessible. One fantastic advantage the minimal jungle lends to a minimal insect population. Whereas some resorts you might be running from mosquito swarms as you walk from your hotel room to the dining area, the ocean breeze which sweeps the entire property of The Westin sees to keeping the property mostly bug-free.
The Westin Cozumel offers a number of room options. Our price quote is based upon their Classic rooms. As noted previously, all rooms come standard with an ocean view, so really this is a fantastic entry-level room. This room also is standard with a single King bed. If you have it in your budget, I do suggest stepping up the Classic Balcony room upgrade. As you likely guessed, these rooms come standard with a ocean view balcony. It makes for the perfect place to sit an enjoy a Caribbean sunset. Be careful! It is addictive. I should note, if you need a room with two beds, the Classic Balcony is the minimum room level required. These come standard with two Queen-sized beds. Non-balcony, aka Classic rooms, do not have a two-bed option.
A few other room upgrade options are available at The Westin Cozumel. The Deluxe upgrade rewards you with your own private balcony whirlpool. Yeah, that’s cherry on top for those sunset views I keep talking about. The Deluxe is available in one or two-bed options. We love the open-air feel and high ceilings found in the Cabana upgrade. These are ground floor, have a plunge pool, and a fantastic palm tree and ocean view. Finally, you have the top-floor suites. Three levels are offered – Junior Suite (882 square feet), Suite (1130 square feet), and Master Suite (1313 square feet).
Your Westin Cozumel stay includes:
- King Size bed or 2 Queen beds
- Ocean view
- Balcony (Upgrade required)
- Mini bar
- Full service Spa
- Air Conditioning
- Flat screen television with satellite programming
- 24 Hour fitness center
- Wireless internet
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Daily Housekeeping
- Safe deposit box (front lobby)
- Break, Lunch, Snacks, and Dinner (fees apply if on ala carte plan)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (fees apply if on the ala carte plan)
- Newspaper in lobby
- Shore snorkeling
- 2 Freshwater pools including one rooftop
- Coffee/tea in-room
- Alarm clock
- Laundry on-site
- Evening turndown service
- Local restaurant delivery
A few photos from The Westin Cozumel
The Las Gaviotas restaurant at The Westin Cozumel serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Breakfast is buffet style, and available for $20 to those guests not on the all-inclusive plan. The beachfront location is tough to beat as a dining location. The indoor restaurant is Cuzamil. As the name may imply, this is a Yucatan specialty restaurant, but also feature internationalist fusion with the Inca-Mayan cuisine. Guests can grab snack sand lunch at the Cajun Snack Bar.
The Westin Cozumel
Your Westin Cozumel scuba package includes:
- 6 days of 2-tank boat dives
- Captain Victor has 30+ years working on boats in Cozumel
- Divemaster Raymundo has over 10,000 dives in the Cozumel Marine Park
- 200BAR / 3000psi Air-filled aluminum 80CF cylinders
- 60 minutes or longer bottom times*
- 60-70 minute minute surface interval between dives
- Complete setup, cylinder swap, and clean up of gear
- Scuba certifications available for an extra fee
- Microfiber towel for use on board the boat
- Reef-safe sunblock (Please note: non-reef-safe sunblock is not allowed in the Cozumel Marine Park)
- Cold water, fresh fruit, snacks on board the boat
- Rain jacket provided in the event of rain
- Dry bag provided
- Cleaning and overnight storage of personal gear if you are diving multiple days
- Rental gear is not included but is available for an additional $15 fee.
- Nitrox is available for an additional fee of $10 per cylinder
White glove service provides the perfect valet experience. You just show up and dive!
When you are diving with Salty Endeavors all we ask you to do is show up on schedule. Our staff will have your gear ready on the boat before you arrive. From there you simply backroll onto the magical coral reefs of Cozumel and enjoy your dive. After dive one our staff will swap your air tank, plus have a dry towel and fresh fruit ready for you. Then again all you have to do is fall backwards into the water for us. After dive two we’ll drop you at The Westin. Our staff will clean, dry, and safely secure your gear and have it ready to go for your next dive trip.
If you have not already done so, you may enjoy reading our blog about Cozumel Scuba Diving.
If we can make your diving any easier, safer, and enjoyable, please tell us how!
Pier Pick-Up from The Westin
The Westin Cozumel has a beautiful pier at water’s edge which is perfect for our pick ups. Just steps down the beach you can step onto our boat and get whisked away to the incredible reefs of Cozumel.
There are many Upgrades and Add-ons available to complete your Westin Cozumel Dive Package
- Nitrox 32% is available ~ $10 / cylinder. Ask about 36% or 40%
- Aluminum 100 cu. ft cylinder ~ $5 / cylinder
- Aluminum 100 cu. ft. 32% cylinder ~ $15 / cylinder
- 2-tank excursion (4-tanks one day) ~ $80
- 1-tank Night Dive ~ Boat $60 Beach $40
- Scuba Equipment ~ $15 / day
- Torch / Flashlight ~ $10 / day
- SSI or PADI scuba certifications ~ Price varies
- El Cielo Charters ~ $400 and up
- Rental Car ~ $35 and up
- Tulum 2-tank Cenote Dives ~ $140 and up
- Playa del Carmen Bull Shark dive ~ $120 per diver
- Offshore Fishing half or full day ~ $550 and up
- Various inland tours ~ Price varies
- Triple or Quadruple Occupancy ~ Call
- Single Occupancy ~ Call
- Extra Day ~ Call
Prefer to call us?
Call from USA (312) 757 - 6167
From Mexico dial 987 - 111 - 9138
WhatsApp Free International text and calling +521 - 987 - 111 - 9138
Desde Mexico 987 - 112 - 4089
WhatsApp +521 - 987 - 112 - 4089
Wouldn't you rather be Salty?