Cozumel Palace All Inclusive Dive Resort Packages
The Cozumel Palace all inclusive dresort package is an ideal location for the diver looking for the pampered experience. Attention to detail punctuates throughout the property and the while glove service is noticed the moment you arrive on property. The narrow but long property is pressed up against the turquoise waters of the Caribbean. A limestone shoreline runs the length of the property while a man-made beach is always spotlessly clean. Easy pier access for boat pick up makes this a great choice for our divers, while the second pier offers swimmers easy access for swimming in the ocean.
The Cozumel Palace is located in downtown San Miguel, making it convenient for anyone that likes to leave the resort and explore. It is immediately across the street from the large Chedraui grocery store and Municipal Park for weekend culture events, and the rest of downtown San Miguel restaurants, bars, statues, and parks are all within easy walking distance.
Overall the lack of expansive grounds and tropical gardens makes this resort feel a bit more like an upscale hotel, but don’t let that turn you off. We like many of the features of Cozumel Palace. Every room has a fantastic ocean view, where in most of the large resorts you can;t even get a room with an ocean view. It’s also good for anyone that prefers easy access to city exploration and short walks on-property. Finally, this might be the best resort for snorkeling. The jagged-limestone shoreline is immediately deep at entry and could not make for an easier snorkeling excursion.
Cozumel Palace All Inclusive Resort is the perfect luxury Cozumel Dive Resort
Stay in the heart of San Miguel and enjoy a Cozumel dive resort feel when you stay at Cozumel Palace. This hotel offers ample luxury as you explore the magnificent reefs of Cozumel. Enjoy the zero edge pool as you watch the sky paint you a sunset each evening. And don’t forget, we pick you up by boat right at the hotel pier. It can’t be any easier for you!
Cozumel Palace Accommodations
Cozumel Palace offers a total of 169 suites all with a superb ocean view from your private balcony. All rooms also feature a comfy double-person whirlpool. The Ocean View Suite is the base level, but it surely won;t feel like it. These rooms are located on the first or second level of the hotel and offer either a King or two Double beds. We should note that some ground floor rooms to not have a balcony, so if this is an important feature for you, please take notice. If we step up to the Ocean Front Suite, you’ll be on the third, forth, or fifth level of the hotel, which means flawless ocean views. All rooms also have a balcony with hammock – a worthy upgrade for taking in those cool Caribbean night breezes.
If visiting Cozumel Palace is because of your honeymoon, than naturally you’ll want the Honeymoon Suite. In addition to your larger balcony and luxurious King bed, you’ll receive two massages, in-room aromatherapy, and upgrade liquor. Okay, that sounds really good even if this isn’t your honeymoon, right?
We really like the Loft Suite for two couples or a family. King bed downstairs, double beds upstairs. Both levels of the loft have their own private bath and shower. All units are located on the first floor, but do have balconies.
Ready to splurge? The Cozumel Palace makes that possible via their Presidential Suite. This is a two bedroom unit with large dining area, seating area, balcony and terrace. As you might imagine it comes with a full stocked bar with upgraded liquors, and 24-hour room service.
Your home away from home includes:
- King Size bed or 2 Double beds
- Double whirlpool
- Liquor cabinet
- Red wine available upon request
- Purified water
- Air Conditioning
- Flat screen television with satellite programming
- Iron & ironing board
- Hairdryer and toiletries
- Robs and slippers
Additionally, the following amenities are provided:
- Break, Lunch, Snacks, and Dinner
- Ocean view Balcony
- Brand name alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks
- Evening entertainment
- Shore snorkeling
- WiFi internet access
- Large freshwater pool
- Coffee maker
- Alarm clock
- Safe deposit box (laptop size)
Cozumel Palace Dining
The Cozumel Palace all inclusive dive resort offers a wonderful selection of dining options. Four different resorts specializing in Italian, Asian, or Mexican cuisine. Dining is available both indoors with air conditioning, or outdoors taking in the Caribbean breezes. Turquesa begins breakfast service a 6:30am, ensuring you have plenty of time for a relaxing breakfast before our morning departure. This pool-side location also serves lunch and features Italian for dinner. Momo is their Asian restaurant, and Bugambilias their Mexican spot. Both are open only for dinner allowing less formal attire than Turquesa. With several restaurants to choose from and the 24 our room service, we promise you will put on weight this vacation.
Two bars are located within the Cozumel Palace. You’ll be happy to find th eLobby Bar readily accessible as you are coming to, from, and around the property. Flamingos is their pool-side bar, which also happens to do pizza for lunch and early dinner, and BBQ later into the evening. Talk about a winning combination, right?
Finally, 24-hour room service is available from a in-room menu.
Cozumel Palace All Inclusive Resort
Your Cozumel Palace Resort scuba package includes:
- 6 days of 2-tank boat dives
- Captain Victor has 30+ years working on boats in Cozumel
- Divemaster Raymundo has over 10,000 dives in the Cozumel Marine Park
- 200BAR / 3000psi Air-filled aluminum 80CF cylinders
- 60 minutes or longer bottom times*
- 60-70 minute minute surface interval between dives
- Complete setup, cylinder swap, and clean up of gear
- Scuba certifications available for an extra fee
- Microfiber towel for use on board the boat
- Reef-safe sunblock (Please note: non-reef-safe sunblock is not allowed in the Cozumel Marine Park)
- Cold water, fresh fruit, snacks on board the boat
- Rain jacket provided in the event of rain
- Dry bag provided
- Cleaning and overnight storage of personal gear if you are diving multiple days
- Rental gear is not included but is available for an additional $15 fee.
- Nitrox is available for an additional fee of $10 per cylinder
White glove service provides the perfect valet experience. You just show up and dive!
When you are diving with Salty Endeavors all we ask you to do is show up on schedule. Our staff will have your gear ready on the boat before you arrive. From there you simply backroll onto the magical coral reefs of Cozumel and enjoy your dive. After dive one our staff will swap your air tank, plus have a dry towel and fresh fruit ready for you. Then again all you have to do is fall backwards into the water for us. After dive two we’ll drop you at the Cozumel Palace pier. Our staff will clean, dry, and safely secure your gear (provided you are not shore diving) and have it ready to go for your next dive trip.
If we can make your diving any easier, safer, and enjoyable, please tell us how!
Cozumel Palace Pier Access
Cozumel Palace has a pier at waters edge perfect for our pick ups. Just steps outside the hotel lobby you can step onto our boat and get whisked away to the incredible reefs of Cozumel.
There are many Upgrades and Add-ons available to complete your Cozumel Dive Package
- Nitrox 32% is available ~ $10 / cylinder. Ask about 36% or 40%
- Aluminum 100 cu. ft cylinder ~ $5 / cylinder
- Aluminum 100 cu. ft. 32% cylinder ~ $15 / cylinder
- 2-tank excursion (4-tanks one day) ~ $80
- 1-tank Night Dive ~ Boat $60 Beach $40
- Scuba Equipment ~ $15 / day
- Torch / Flashlight ~ $10 / day
- SSI or PADI scuba certifications ~ Price varies
- El Cielo Charters ~ $400 and up
- Rental Car ~ $35 and up
- Tulum 2-tank Cenote Dives ~ $140 and up
- Playa del Carmen Bull Shark dive ~ $120 per diver
- Offshore Fishing half or full day ~ $550 and up
- Various inland tours ~ Price varies
- Triple or Quadruple Occupancy ~ Price varies
- Single Occupancy ~ Price varies
- Extra Day ~ Price varies
Prefer to call us?
Call from USA (312) 757 - 6167
From Mexico dial 987 - 111 - 9138
WhatsApp Free International text and calling +521 - 987 - 111 - 9138
Desde Mexico 987 - 112 - 4089
WhatsApp +521 - 987 - 112 - 4089
Wouldn't you rather be Salty?