Melia Cozumel All Inclusive Dive & Golf Packages
The Melia Cozumel Golf and Dive Resort resides as the furthest north resort of Cozumel. Coincidentally, it is also the closest to the Cozumel Country Club. It is a wonderful resort with the understanding that anything you want to do besides golf will require a trek back south. Taxis are not always easy to get this far north so maybe best to have your own rental car if you plan to explore the island much. If that is not a problem for you, read on.
One feature that I love about the rooms at Melia Cozumel are the floor to ceiling windows in every room. It really opens up the room and feels larger than it is. Plus of course those lucky enough for the ocean view are rewarded with that much more viewing space. There is also a lovely pool that was designed to allow for ocean views while swimming in freshwater.
A wonderful beach is on property, called Santa Pilar beach. A history lesson for you: The pier just to the south was built in combination between Melia Cozumel and El Cozumeleno. After construction was finished problems with the pier made Melia not want to pay their share. So now El Cozumeleno does not give them access. the problem? It created problems with the sand beach at Melia. The way the pier alters the water flow has created turbulent water that isn’t pristine Caribbean clean blue as it is on the southern side of the pier. The beach is beautiful, though. Snorkeling? Not so much. If snorkeling is important to you, look elsewhere.
Are you part of the Club Melia Rewards program? Collect and redeem your points when you book your travel with us!
7 Nights Stay, 6 Days DivingAll-Inclusive Prices Starting At
Sanitation fee of 26.06 peso (about $1.25) per night charged at resort check-in.
Melia Cozumel is the perfect dive-golf getaway!
.Actually it is the perfect family getaway. In addition to the nearby Jack Nicholson golf course, Melia Resort Cozumel has a long list of activities for families and children: batting cage, archery games, target shooting and paintball guns. Toss in a mini golf course plus a interactive mini highway. That is not all: Also included is an indoor soccer course, tennis court, basketball court, and beach volleyball. Oh yeah, don’t forget the Gameroom and Arcade zone.
Are you a member of Club Melia? You can redeem and collect your points when you book directly with us!
Melia Cozumel Accommodations
Melia Resort Cozumel has a number of different room levels you can choose from. And with a twist, each room level comes with or without an unlimited greens fees Golf Package. as listed here is the Garden View room. Your choice of a King bed or two Double beds, each room comes with a balcony and a nice garden view. A similar room but stepping up in style is the Ocean View room. As far as I’m concerned, this is where you should begin your search. You are coming this far – get the ocean view.
The Grand Premium room keeps the ocean view, but adds a lounge room with sofa. An extra roll-away bed is available in these rooms. The Premium Junior Suite adds a kitchenette and dining area to your room, a King bed plus sofa sleeper, and a whirlpool on your private terrace. Now you’re talking!
If you are looking to spoil yourself, you have two options. The Royal Suite feels like a mini apartment it is so spacious plus comes with a massage tub! Finally, the Premium One Bedroom Suite offers the most space. Kitchen, dining area, lounge area, and of course your front room seat to the best sunset you can imagine.
- King Size bed or 2 Double beds
- Balcony with hammocks
- Mini bar
- Air Conditioning
- Flat screen television
- Iron & ironing board (Upgrade required)
- Hairdryer and toiletries
- Safe deposit box
- Break, Lunch, Snacks, and Dinner
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Evening entertainment
- Shore snorkeling
- WiFi internet access
- 5 Freshwater pools
- Coffee maker
- Alarm clock
Food & Drink at Melia Cozumel
A number of bars and restaurants are spread across the property. As you enter immediately to your right is the Lounge Bar. Other bards include the El embarcadero Beach Bar, E Isleno Swim Up pool bar, and the La Iguana Bar overlooking the ocean.
For food, the La Isla is a buffet style restaurant. Truth be told, I like to bring my staff here for Sunday morning breakfast when we happen to get a Sunday off. La Veranda offers Italian cuisine ocean front, while the La Igunaa restaurant handles the Mexican cuisine.
Melia Cozumel Golf All Inclusive
Your Melia Cozumel Resort scuba package includes:
- 6 days of 2-tank boat dives
- Captain Victor has 30+ years working on boats in Cozumel
- Divemaster Raymundo has over 10,000 dives in the Cozumel Marine Park
- 200BAR / 3000psi Air-filled aluminum 80CF cylinders
- 60 minutes or longer bottom times*
- 60-70 minute minute surface interval between dives
- Complete setup, cylinder swap, and clean up of gear
- Scuba certifications available for an extra fee
- Microfiber towel for use on board the boat
- Reef-safe sunblock (Please note: non-reef-safe sunblock is not allowed in the Cozumel Marine Park)
- Cold water, fresh fruit, snacks on board the boat
- Rain jacket provided in the event of rain
- Dry bag provided
- Cleaning and overnight storage of personal gear if you are diving multiple days
- Rental gear is not included but is available for an additional $15 fee.
- Nitrox is available for an additional fee of $10 per cylinder
White glove service provides the perfect valet experience. You just show up and dive!
When you are diving with Salty Endeavors and Melia Cozumel all we ask you to do is show up on schedule. Our staff will have your gear ready on the boat before you arrive. From there you simply backroll onto the magical coral reefs of Cozumel and enjoy your dive. After dive one our staff will swap your air tank, plus have a dry towel and fresh fruit ready for you. Then again all you have to do is fall backwards into the water for us. After dive two we’ll drop you Melia Cozumel. Our staff will clean, dry, and safely secure your gear and have it ready to go for your next dive trip.
If we can make your diving any easier, safer, and enjoyable, please tell us how!
Melia Cozumel Pier Pick-Up
Unfortunately the Melia Resort Cozumel does not allow pier pick up service. there is no pier for the resort. You will need to meet us at our harbor just a few minutes away from the resort.
There are many Upgrades and Add-ons available to complete your Melia Cozumel Dive Package
- Nitrox 32% is available ~ $10 / cylinder. Ask about 36% or 40%
- Aluminum 100 cu. ft cylinder ~ $5 / cylinder
- Aluminum 100 cu. ft. 32% cylinder ~ $15 / cylinder
- 2-tank excursion (4-tanks one day) ~ $80
- 1-tank Night Dive ~ Boat $60 Beach $40
- Scuba Equipment ~ $15 / day
- Torch / Flashlight ~ $10 / day
- SSI or PADI scuba certifications ~ Price varies
- El Cielo Charters ~ $400 and up
- Rental Car ~ $35 and up
- Tulum 2-tank Cenote Dives ~ $140 and up
- Playa del Carmen Bull Shark dive ~ $120 per diver
- Offshore Fishing half or full day ~ $550 and up
- Various inland tours ~ Price varies
- Triple or Quadruple Occupancy ~ Call
- Single Occupancy ~ Call
- Extra Day ~ Call
Prefer to call us?
Call from USA (312) 757 - 6167
From Mexico dial 987 - 119 - 3731
WhatsApp Free International text and calling +521 - 987 - 119 - 3731
Wouldn't you rather be Salty?