Occidental Cozumel All Inclusive Dive Packages
The lush tropical gardens of Occidental Cozumel is just part of the allure. Probably the main focus of this family-friendly property is the incredible beachfront. This is truly what you dream about when you are researching your perfect Caribbean resort. Soft white sands, clear blue waters gently coming ashore. That is the Occidental Cozumel. Combine that with colonial-style architecture that really adds some charm to the property, and you have the makings for a great dive vacation. Plus of course, we can pick you up right at their pier making it simple for you!
A popular feature for the Occidental Cozumel is its close proximity to the Palancar Reef system. For anyone divers that get seasick easy, the only closer resort location would be the Iberostar Resort. An additional consideration is often the expansive offerings for dining and entertainment. An incredible seven (7) restaurants are located on the property, which accompanies three (3) pools (one is a children-only pool). Naturally the oceanfront pool is the most popular, particularly at sunset.
Family Fun at Occidental Cozumel
There is plenty for you to do when you are into scuba diving with us. Your afternoon can be filled with ocean kayaking or windsurfing and sailing. Two tennis courts are on property plus a fully equipped gym. While the snorkeling is not the best (part of the trade off for that incredible beach), the Occidental Cozumel does run a full program of water sports in the pool including volleyball and water polo.
Bring the entire family for your scuba vacation with Occidental Cozumel. The spa and sauna is sure to please mom while the child are part of the resort’s Kids Club which in addition to a children’s pool, also runs supervised activities throughout the property.
7 Nights Stay, 6 Days DivingAll-Inclusive
Sanitation fee of 26.06 peso (about $1.25) per night charged at resort check-in.
Occidental Resort Cozumel is the perfect family dive getaway
Picture yourself with your family surrounded by lush tropical forests, crystal clear waters, one of the world’s best coral reefs just minutes by boat. You just imaged yourself at the Occidental Cozumel.
Occidental Cozumel Accommodations
As you might expect from a Barcelo property, the Occidental Cozumel has a number of different room levels to choose from. The price listed is for the base level Deluxe Room. Your choice of King bed or two Queen beds with 344 square feet of room space. As a nice feature all rooms will have a terrace of balcony. The Deluxe Concierge upgrades your room to 420 square feet, and adds an extra special level of care such as daily refreshment of your minibar. The Deluxe Romance package offers a slightly bigger room yet at 441 square feet, and special guests just for couples.
If you are looking to pamper yourself, it sounds like you should be considering the Royal Level Luxury suite. First class amenities are found throughout this 420 square feet room. These rooms are either one King or two Double beds, and all come with a balcony. The Royal Level Jr Suite is a massive 840 square feet of space. Expect to find luxury throughout your Master bed suite with King bed, plus a spacious living room to relax.
And for the Family…
Finally is the Family Suite. This offering has two rooms; the first room has a single King bed and the second room has two Double beds. A spacious living room connects the bedrooms.
- King Size bed or 2 Double beds
- Balcony with hammocks
- Mini bar
- Air Conditioning
- Flat screen television
- Iron & ironing board (Upgrade required)
- Hairdryer and toiletries
- Safe deposit box
- Break, Lunch, Snacks, and Dinner
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Evening entertainment
- Shore snorkeling
- WiFi internet access
- 5 Freshwater pools
- Coffee maker
- Alarm clock
Food & Drink at Occidental Resort Cozumel
Don’t let the choices overwhelm you at the Occidental Cozumel. An amazing seven (7) restaurants can be found if you look hard enough, accompanied by five (5) bars! La Posada is likely where you will eat more your breakfasts in Cozumel. This is buffet style diving and themed dinners. The lunch buffet is found at the Beach Club. As you might expect, a fantastic Mexican cuisine restaurnat is on property. Sonora is open every night from 6-9:30pm. Reservations will be required at Los Olivos if you care to enjoy Mediterranean style diving. A dress code is also enforced. Late night pizzas can be ordered up from La Piazza until 1:30am, Finally, La Carreta is for Royal Level guests only, and reservations are required. It is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The five bars are conveniently spread across the property so you are never far from refreshments. You’ll likely first spot the Lobby Bar when you are checking in. Your afternoons will be greatly enhanced by the Relax Bar, Pool Bar, or Beach Club Bar. All of course strategically placed around the pools and beach area. Finally, La Mision is your night club for your late night dancing.
Your Occidental Cozumel Resort scuba package includes:
- 6 days of 2-tank boat dives
- Captain Victor has 30+ years working on boats in Cozumel
- Divemaster Raymundo has over 10,000 dives in the Cozumel Marine Park
- 200BAR / 3000psi Air-filled aluminum 80CF cylinders
- 60 minutes or longer bottom times*
- 60-70 minute minute surface interval between dives
- Complete setup, cylinder swap, and clean up of gear
- Scuba certifications available for an extra fee
- Microfiber towel for use on board the boat
- Reef-safe sunblock (Please note: non-reef-safe sunblock is not allowed in the Cozumel Marine Park)
- Cold water, fresh fruit, snacks on board the boat
- Rain jacket provided in the event of rain
- Dry bag provided
- Cleaning and overnight storage of personal gear if you are diving multiple days
- Rental gear is not included but is available for an additional $15 fee.
- Nitrox is available for an additional fee of $10 per cylinder
White glove service provides the perfect valet experience. You just show up and dive!
When you are diving with Salty Endeavors and Occidental Cozumel all we ask you to do is show up on schedule. Our staff will have your gear ready on the boat before you arrive. From there you simply backroll onto the magical coral reefs of Cozumel and enjoy your dive. After dive one our staff will swap your air tank, plus have a dry towel and fresh fruit ready for you. Then again all you have to do is fall backwards into the water for us. After dive two we’ll drop you Occidental Resort Cozumel. Our staff will clean, dry, and safely secure your gear and have it ready to go for your next dive trip.
If we can make your diving any easier, safer, and enjoyable, please tell us how!
Occidental Cozumel Pier Pick-up
Occidental Cozumel has a beautiful pier at water’s edge which is perfect for our pick ups. Just steps down the beach you can step onto our boat and get whisked away to the incredible reefs of Cozumel.
There are many Upgrades and Add-ons available to complete your Occidental Cozumel Dive Package
- Nitrox 32% is available ~ $10 / cylinder. Ask about 36% or 40%
- Aluminum 100 cu. ft cylinder ~ $5 / cylinder
- Aluminum 100 cu. ft. 32% cylinder ~ $15 / cylinder
- 2-tank excursion (4-tanks one day) ~ $80
- 1-tank Night Dive ~ Boat $60 Beach $40
- Scuba Equipment ~ $15 / day
- Torch / Flashlight ~ $10 / day
- SSI or PADI scuba certifications ~ Price varies
- El Cielo Charters ~ $400 and up
- Rental Car ~ $35 and up
- Tulum 2-tank Cenote Dives ~ $140 and up
- Playa del Carmen Bull Shark dive ~ $120 per diver
- Offshore Fishing half or full day ~ $550 and up
- Various inland tours ~ Price varies
- Triple or Quadruple Occupancy ~ Call
- Single Occupancy ~ Call
- Extra Day ~ Call
Prefer to call us?
Call from USA (312) 757 - 6167
From Mexico dial 987 - 111 - 9138
WhatsApp Free International text and calling +521 - 987 - 111 - 9138
Desde Mexico 987 - 112 - 4089
WhatsApp +521 - 987 - 112 - 4089
Wouldn't you rather be Salty?