Sunscape Sabor Cozumel All Inclusive Dive Packages
The Sunscape Sabor Cozumel resort and dive package is optimal for the families out there. Sunscape Sabor is a family-friendly resort, so it makes for the ideal destination when you want a dive vacation but need to consider the needs of the family. As bonus once the children are asleep you can walk next door to Secrets Resort, the sister property, which is adults only.
This truly is the resort for all members of the family. The explorer’s Club for Kids is for ages 3-12 and is open from 9am – 10pm. This is a fully supervised adventure group promoting daily activities. This is designed so parents can relax without worrying about the children. All supervising staff are Red Cross CPR certified.
The 13 – 17 year old teens have the Core Zone for Teens. Also available from 9am – 10pm, the Sunscape Sabor has dedicated an Entertainment Team to offer your teenagers a host of safe and engaging activities. Sports and competitions, a game room and movie room, and guided bicycle tours are just a few of the activities your teens have in store for them.
Don’t Forget Mom!
The on-site spa and wellness center is paramount to the relaxation of the moms out there. From the beauty salon to the massage and facial center featuring a seaweed detox wrap, if you cannot find your wife this would be the first place to look. Open from 8am – 8pm each day.
Are you a member of the Sun Club? If so, you can redeem and collects your nights when you book with us!
7 Nights Stay, 6 Days DivingAll-Inclusive
Sanitation fee of 26.06 peso (about $1.25) per night charged at resort check-in.
The Sunscape Sabor Cozumel Resort is the perfect family dive getaway
The Sunscape Sabor designed the holiday experience to cater to every member of your family. With both events and staff assembled so you can relax and enjoy your dive vacation. It has never been so easy to please every member of the family!
Sunscape Sabor Cozumel Accommodations
A selection of room choices await you at Sunscape Sabor Cozumel. Our listed price is based upon the Deluxe Tropical View. This lovely room is 350 square feet and comes with your choice of one King bed or two Double beds. All rooms come with a terrace or balcony. If you are wanting more space to spread out, you want the Suite Tropical View. This room has an impressive 600 square feet stretch out in. Some rooms are ground floor with pool view. Larger yet is the Junior Suite Tropical View, measuring in at 650 square feet. A sofa bed and kitchenette is standard with these rooms.
If you are craving the ocean view, we don’t blame you. A Deluxe Ocean View room is your entry level price point to pull off watching sunsets from your balcony. If you want front row seating for those incredible sunsets each evening, perhaps consider the Deluxe Ocean Front room. Either choice gets you 350 square feet in addition to that view. If you want both the extra space to spread out in, plus the ocean view, you are likely after the Suite Ocean View. A kitchenette and sofa bed come standard with the 600 square feet of space.
Honeymoon? Too Late?
You want a hot tub in your room you say? The Honeymoon Junior Suite is calling you home. This has a max of 2 adults, come with your own private balcony with ocean view, and a spacious 650 square feet.
Was the Honeymoon years ago and now you have a family to think of? The Family Suite tops out at an impressive 1,250 square feet of living space and allows for 5 adults.
- King Size bed or 2 Double beds
- Balcony with hammocks
- Mini bar
- Air Conditioning
- Flat screen television
- Iron & ironing board (Upgrade required)
- Hairdryer and toiletries
- Safe deposit box
- Break, Lunch, Snacks, and Dinner
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Evening entertainment
- Shore snorkeling
- WiFi internet access
- 5 Freshwater pools
- Coffee maker
- Alarm clock
Food & Drink at Sunscape Sabor Resort Cozumel
Five restaurants are offered at Sunscape Sabor Cozumel. Combined they do a good job ensuring you go home a little heavier than you arrived. Da Mario is the Italian cuisine. It’s a casual joint open only from 11am – 6pm. El Patio is the dinner spot for your Mexican favorites. La Cava is an adults only location requiring reservations (located on Secrets Aura property). Portofino is the buffet dining option that is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. For your outdoor seafood option, you will enjoy the Sunny Side Grill. Not only is it open for lunch and inner, but also for snacks from 11pm- 7am.
This family-oriented resort still found a way to sneak in three bars onto the property. Coconuts is their casual beach bar, while I would personally be spending a fair amount of time at Tortuga, the ocean view bar pictured below. Finally, the centrally located Starboard Lobby bar will come in handy throughout your stay.
Sunscape Sabor Cozumel
Your Sunscape Sabor Cozumel Resort scuba package includes:
- 6 days of 2-tank boat dives
- Captain Victor has 30+ years working on boats in Cozumel
- Divemaster Raymundo has over 10,000 dives in the Cozumel Marine Park
- 200BAR / 3000psi Air-filled aluminum 80CF cylinders
- 60 minutes or longer bottom times*
- 60-70 minute minute surface interval between dives
- Complete setup, cylinder swap, and clean up of gear
- Scuba certifications available for an extra fee
- Microfiber towel for use on board the boat
- Reef-safe sunblock (Please note: non-reef-safe sunblock is not allowed in the Cozumel Marine Park)
- Cold water, fresh fruit, snacks on board the boat
- Rain jacket provided in the event of rain
- Dry bag provided
- Cleaning and overnight storage of personal gear if you are diving multiple days
- Rental gear is not included but is available for an additional $15 fee.
- Nitrox is available for an additional fee of $10 per cylinder
White glove service provides the perfect valet experience. You just show up and dive!
When you are diving with Salty Endeavors and Sunscape Sabor all we ask you to do is show up on schedule. Our staff will have your gear ready on the boat before you arrive. From there you simply backroll onto the magical coral reefs of Cozumel and enjoy your dive. After dive one our staff will swap your air tank, plus have a dry towel and fresh fruit ready for you. Then again all you have to do is fall backwards into the water for us. After dive two we’ll drop you Sunscape Sabor Cozumel. Our staff will clean, dry, and safely secure your gear and have it ready to go for your next dive trip.
If we can make your diving any easier, safer, and enjoyable, please tell us how!
Sunscape Sabor Cozumel Pier Pick-up
The Sunscape Sabor Cozumel shares the pier with their sister property Secrets Resorts. It is a beautiful pier at water’s edge which is perfect for our pick ups. Just steps down the beach you can step onto our boat and get whisked away to the incredible reefs of Cozumel.
There are many Upgrades and Add-ons available to complete your Sunscape Sabor Cozumel Dive Package
- Nitrox 32% is available ~ $10 / cylinder. Ask about 36% or 40%
- Aluminum 100 cu. ft cylinder ~ $5 / cylinder
- Aluminum 100 cu. ft. 32% cylinder ~ $15 / cylinder
- 2-tank excursion (4-tanks one day) ~ $80
- 1-tank Night Dive ~ Boat $60 Beach $40
- Scuba Equipment ~ $15 / day
- Torch / Flashlight ~ $10 / day
- SSI or PADI scuba certifications ~ Price varies
- El Cielo Charters ~ $400 and up
- Rental Car ~ $35 and up
- Tulum 2-tank Cenote Dives ~ $140 and up
- Playa del Carmen Bull Shark dive ~ $120 per diver
- Offshore Fishing half or full day ~ $550 and up
- Various inland tours ~ Price varies
- Triple or Quadruple Occupancy ~ Call
- Single Occupancy ~ Call
- Extra Day ~ Call
Prefer to call us?
Call from USA (312) 757 - 6167
From Mexico dial 987 - 111 - 9138
WhatsApp Free International text and calling +521 - 987 - 111 - 9138
Desde Mexico 987 - 112 - 4089
WhatsApp +521 - 987 - 112 - 4089
Wouldn't you rather be Salty?