The Explorean Cozumel All Inclusive Dive Packages
The Explorean Cozumel is an interesting option for a dive getaway. It is not situated directly on the water, although it does enjoy the use of the oceanfront amenities of Fiesta Americana Cozumel, its sister property. In fact, I lived in Cozumel a number of years before I finally realized the location of The Exlporean. It is a tucked away gem hidden in the jungle behind Fiesta Americana. I’d say this is a great option for couples wanting something different from the mainstream beachfront getaway (while still getting to enjoy that, too!).
7 Nights Stay, 6 Days DivingAll-Inclusive Prices Starting At
Sanitation fee of 26.06 peso (about $1.25) per night charged at resort check-in.
The Explorean Cozumel is the unexpected luxury dive getaway!
Slip into the lush Caribbean jungle at The Explorean Cozumel and pamper yourself in a way you did not think was possible. Open air restaurants and bars ensure the one-with-nature experience.
The Explorean Cozumel Accommodations
- King Size bed or 2 Double beds
- Balcony with hammocks
- Mini bar
- Air Conditioning
- Flat screen television
- Iron & ironing board (Upgrade required)
- Hairdryer and toiletries
- Safe deposit box
- Break, Lunch, Snacks, and Dinner
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Evening entertainment
- Shore snorkeling
- WiFi internet access
- 5 Freshwater pools
- Coffee maker
- Alarm clock
Food & Drink at The Explorean Resort Cozumel
The Explorean Cozumel
Your Explorean Cozumel Resort scuba package includes:
- 6 days of 2-tank boat dives
- Captain Victor has 30+ years working on boats in Cozumel
- Divemaster Raymundo has over 10,000 dives in the Cozumel Marine Park
- 200BAR / 3000psi Air-filled aluminum 80CF cylinders
- 60 minutes or longer bottom times*
- 60-70 minute minute surface interval between dives
- Complete setup, cylinder swap, and clean up of gear
- Scuba certifications available for an extra fee
- Microfiber towel for use on board the boat
- Reef-safe sunblock (Please note: non-reef-safe sunblock is not allowed in the Cozumel Marine Park)
- Cold water, fresh fruit, snacks on board the boat
- Rain jacket provided in the event of rain
- Dry bag provided
- Cleaning and overnight storage of personal gear if you are diving multiple days
- Rental gear is not included but is available for an additional $15 fee.
- Nitrox is available for an additional fee of $10 per cylinder
White glove service provides the perfect valet experience. You just show up and dive!
When you are diving with Salty Endeavors and the Explorean all we ask you to do is show up on schedule. Our staff will have your gear ready on the boat before you arrive. From there you simply backroll onto the magical coral reefs of Cozumel and enjoy your dive. After dive one our staff will swap your air tank, plus have a dry towel and fresh fruit ready for you. Then again all you have to do is fall backwards into the water for us. After dive two we’ll drop you at The Explorean Cozumel. Our staff will clean, dry, and safely secure your gear and have it ready to go for your next dive trip.
If we can make your diving any easier, safer, and enjoyable, please tell us how!
The Explorean Cozumel Pier Pick-up
Pier pick up for The Explorean Cozumel utilizes the pier of Fiesta Americana. This makes for an easy pick up for you.
There are many Upgrades and Add-ons available to complete your Explorean Cozumel Dive Package
- Nitrox 32% is available ~ $10 / cylinder. Ask about 36% or 40%
- Aluminum 100 cu. ft cylinder ~ $5 / cylinder
- Aluminum 100 cu. ft. 32% cylinder ~ $15 / cylinder
- 2-tank excursion (4-tanks one day) ~ $80
- 1-tank Night Dive ~ Boat $60 Beach $40
- Scuba Equipment ~ $15 / day
- Torch / Flashlight ~ $10 / day
- SSI or PADI scuba certifications ~ Price varies
- El Cielo Charters ~ $400 and up
- Rental Car ~ $35 and up
- Tulum 2-tank Cenote Dives ~ $140 and up
- Playa del Carmen Bull Shark dive ~ $120 per diver
- Offshore Fishing half or full day ~ $550 and up
- Various inland tours ~ Price varies
- Triple or Quadruple Occupancy ~ Call
- Single Occupancy ~ Call
- Extra Day ~ Call
Check all Google Reviews for The Explorean Resort Cozumel.
If you are considering The Explorean, a good comparison might be InterContinental Presidente, or check out all the Cozumel all inclusive packages.
Prefer to call us?
Call from USA (312) 757 - 6167
From Mexico dial 987 - 119 - 3731
WhatsApp Free International text and calling +521 - 987 - 119 - 3731
Cozumel Vacation Packages
Wouldn't you rather be Salty?