This is a continuation of the PangeaSeed Sea Walls mural project completed in July 2015. If this is the first you are seeing of this on our blog might I suggest you start from page one.
11. This mural is located just off the edge of central park and I think the colors are just vivid. It’ll be interesting to see how they hold up to the Caribbean sunlight.
12. Not an overly huge mural, but well done. Signature there in the bottom right.
13. I think this is the mural I was looking for. Things got a bit crazy on the map in this part and I had to search around. It became almost like an Easter egg hunt. This mural is painted on the back of a building which is still under construction, hence my confusion if this is included.
14. Tough to photograph this one as it sits in a hallway between two buildings and the mural itself is two stories tall.
Another one that streaked, but I really like how the artist cleaned it up. The use of colors on this mural is impressive.
15. It’s real close but this might be my favorite for this blog.
There is a lot going on in this mural. Fish eating fish… and fish are designs of many other images. Not to mention the bubbles (jellyfish?). And faces prepared to embrace… Good stuff.
Thanks for viewing the third edition of the blog. Many more great murals are upcoming. You can view the next five (5) murals by clicking here, or use the map below to help you find your favorites.
Call Us By Phone @
Call from USA (312) 757 - 6167
Call from Mexico 987 - 111 - 9138
WhatsApp Free International text and calling +521 - 987 - 111 - 9138
Desde Mexico 987 - 112 - 4089
WhatsApp +521 - 987 - 112 - 4089
Wouldn't you rather be Salty?