This is a continuation of the PangeaSeed Sea Walls mural project completed in July 2015. If this is the first you are seeing of this on our blog might I suggest you start from page one.
21. I understand that a small spearfishing community exists, but I’m a bit surprised by this mural simply because the island often prides itself on its marine park.
Plus I’m not sure I understand the mural. Two guys, nearly but not exactly identical, back to back, in street clothes, with underwater spear guns, looking up… Yeah, not following.
22. This one was tucked away inside an adjoining hallway to 21 and 23.
23. Part pufferfish, part jellyfish? Urchin?
The only signature I could find for the first three murals. It possibly could be the same artist for all three given their proximity to one another.
24. This one is located on the municipal building and is quite large. It is split by the doorway and is represented in two parts. This is the northern section.
And now the southern portion…
25. Even though the two spear fisherman was a well painted mural, and the mural just above my text was epic in proportion, the follow mural is my favorite for this grouping. It is massive and requires many photos to display in its entirety. Additionally, it’s just darn good.
It is really neat looking at those images as a single stream in my phone as it gives perspective to the entire mural. If I have time I may play around with trying to stitch these images into a single extended portrait.
Thanks for viewing this edition of the murals. To follow along to the next 5 murals please follow this link, or use the map below to help you locate your favorite murals.
Call Us By Phone @
Call from USA (312) 757 - 6167
Call from Mexico 987 - 111 - 9138
WhatsApp Free International text and calling +521 - 987 - 111 - 9138
Desde Mexico 987 - 112 - 4089
WhatsApp +521 - 987 - 112 - 4089
Wouldn't you rather be Salty?